Bookings now open

Sid, Hope there is room for one more. Can't come down on my BumbleBee till Saturday morning and will camp(room in the TeePee Eddie?).

I'll do PayPal tomorrow. As I'll miss breakfast on Saturday,
I believe it'll be £21.

Plenty of room. We can always add extra people at last minute (within reason). Problem in previous years was lots of people saying that they were coming and taking places from others and then just not turning up or cancelling at last minute after we had confirmed food numbers.

Numbers so far this year are down a bit.:( Various people have told me that they have to work due to commitments such as Queens Diamond Jubilee or Olympics. Due to recession, people have to put earning a living before enjoying themselves unfortunately.

The numbers ultimately don't matter as it will be quality not quantity.:)

Even if you don't need any Airhead Workshop time, you can still come along for an excellent weekend of fine food, fine beer/cider and brilliant social. We will also have all the toys available (Yamaha 660 quad, KTM 300 EXC, Honda CRF and Aprilia trials bike) to play with in the 10 acre wood. Also excellent roads around here for ride outs.
You won't be disappointed.:)

Sid

Please put Jill and I (+ Bella the whipett too) down for a space in the sand school for the wobbly box please Sid.

We'll hopfully have have both Airheads with us, as long as I can suss out how to tie Jills across the 'A' frame of the latest trailer :augie Got the things comming out my ears at the moment. Just bought another two this week :blast

Val.

Just sent payment :thumb2

Val.

Plenty of room. We can always add extra people at last minute (within reason). Problem in previous years was lots of people saying that they were coming and taking places from others and then just not turning up or cancelling at last minute after we had confirmed food numbers.

Numbers so far this year are down a bit.:( Various people have told me that they have to work due to commitments such as Queens Diamond Jubilee or Olympics. Due to recession, people have to put earning a living before enjoying themselves unfortunately.

The numbers ultimately don't matter as it will be quality not quantity.:)

Even if you don't need any Airhead Workshop time, you can still come along for an excellent weekend of fine food, fine beer/cider and brilliant social. We will also have all the toys available (Yamaha 660 quad, KTM 300 EXC, Honda CRF and Aprilia trials bike) to play with in the 10 acre wood. Also excellent roads around here for ride outs.
You won't be disappointed.:)

Sid

Thanks Sid, great to feel welcome. It will be a first visit for me and the Bumblebee is my first airhead. The bike's been around a bit in a previous life, including overland to Auz, so I hope to take the chance to give it a service with some advice and guidance from others.

Just done the PayPal now(£21). Looking forward to it. Cheers Jim

Just wondering if there is a guitar in the barn to tickle as I'm going to find it difficult to strap one on the back of the bike with the tent!

sorry Sid

i can't make this one... it clashes with summert i "have to go too"!

the wee-kend however is something i "want to go too:D"

damn i will miss Sumprats most excellent Brekies! and the craic!

next time please

thanks

David (how much)

damn i will miss Sumprats most excellent Brekies!

Aww thank you. PM me your address and I'll stick one in the post :thumb

Just realised I'm heading down to Crapaud's et al on Friday to help with the prep.

I can vouch these are VERY GOOD weekends and I'm a non-bike person. :D

The charity it raises money for is fantastic, had a great morning with them the other week, lovely people, doing a lovely job.

I'll be there. Had hoped to be over this thursday to get the bike fired up but I've got to help shovel a whole lot of shit instead!
I'll bring my trailer over next wednesday or thursday if that's ok.

Now to sort out the paypal.... 32 squid on their way.
Pete

Is there still room? If so, please can I come too. I've left it this late to actually book because of other possible clashes, which are indeed still possible, but since I'm paying the money up front would it be acceptable if I did have to cancel last minute? Having organised "group" things myself in the past I do know that "no shows" are a nuisance to say the least.

Have you got any Pink Lady jobs organised Sid? Actually I do know that Pink Lady has been finished by now, but have you got any other jobs needing doing?

Is there still room? If so, please can I come too. I've left it this late to actually book because of other possible clashes, which are indeed still possible, but since I'm paying the money up front would it be acceptable if I did have to cancel last minute? Having organised "group" things myself in the past I do know that "no shows" are a nuisance to say the least.

Have you got any Pink Lady jobs organised Sid? Actually I do know that Pink Lady has been finished by now, but have you got any other jobs needing doing?

Yes, John, still plenty of room.
Sumprat is arriving this Friday and we will start planning everything this weekend.
I still have various things to sort out in the workshop such as full refurbishment of the horse trailer that I still need to rewire. I've made a list of various minor things on my airheads.

See you soon.

I've put you down for a bed in bunkhouse. Still a couple of beds free on first-come-first-served basis but priority given to more "senior" folks.:D

Sid

I still have various things to sort out in the workshop such as full refurbishment of the horse trailer that I still need to rewire. I've made a list of various minor things on my airheads.
How are you fixed for a soldering iron or a crimping tool and connectors- I might be able to help out with those. Cable? Fittings? (sorry, can't help with those)
I've put you down for a bed in bunkhouse. Still a couple of beds free on first-come-first-served basis but priority given to more "senior" folks.:D
Top man! :beerjug:

PS How do I pay- everybody else seems to have managed OK, but I suppose I am going to need your account number, your address or something. Oh, and how much, £32 seems a common ammount from the previous posts.

I would like to come along and join in if that's OK. I have sent money via Paypal for two nights camping with breakfast and dinner. I hope to get to you on Friday afternoon traffic permitting.

No airhead I am afraid, just coming for an enjoyable weekend. :thumb2

I would like to come along and join in if that's OK. I have sent money via Paypal for two nights camping with breakfast and dinner. I hope to get to you on Friday afternoon traffic permitting.

No airhead I am afraid, just coming for an enjoyable weekend. :thumb2

look forward to meeting you. I have just spent a couple of hours making the base sauce for Friday night's curries. :pullface

Back
Top Bottom