Australia to UK 2012

brfoster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Just a quick post to say that I will be starting my overland trip from Australia to the UK in about 3-4 weeks.

I am riding a '92 R100GS PD. I will be flying the bike to Kathmandu and then into India, Pakistan, China, Central Asia, Iran, Turkey, across Europe and finally the UK/Ireland in about late September.

Hope to see some of you on the road somewhere.

Cheers,
Brian

Sounds like a great trip coming up, fair play to you!

Best of luck, keep us posted!

Bin

What an epic journey mate. Keep us updated on the forum and if you need any help along the way there are a whole lot of Tossers here to tap into. Good luck :thumb2

Greetings all,

Just a quick post to say that I will be starting my overland trip from Australia to the UK in about 3-4 weeks.

I am riding a '92 R100GS PD. I will be flying the bike to Kathmandu and then into India, Pakistan, China, Central Asia, Iran, Turkey, across Europe and finally the UK/Ireland in about late September.

Hope to see some of you on the road somewhere.

Cheers,
Brian
If you want some help in KTM,Pm me, i have friend's in the Thamel area,who also run a hotel there and would also pick you up from airport and you can stay in a cheap but clean hotel also in Thamel,
If not have fun fun fun all the way
Mike.

Update

Hı guys

Have made ıt to Istanbul wıll be ın London and dublın by late september or early october.

If you are ınterested my blogsıte ıs www.briansworldtour.com - a bıt behınd but prefer rıdıng to wrıtıng.

Am chasıng somewhere cheap to stay ın Dublın and drınk Guınness!

Thanks all.

Slaınte
Brıan

Back
Top Bottom