Car Parking at Liverpool Docks?????

y2blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking at heading across to the Isle of Man as a foot-passenger for a few days but would need to leave a car on the mainland!

what is the parking situation at the docks?
or anywhere very close that you'd recommend?

all suggestions gratefully received :thumb2

I'm looking at heading across to the Isle of Man as a foot-passenger for a few days but would need to leave a car on the mainland!

what is the parking situation at the docks?
or anywhere very close that you'd recommend?

all suggestions gratefully received :thumb2

Parking near there can be pretty expensive, especially around Liverpool One. How much kit do you have to take with you?

When are you thinking of going? I live in Warrington, near the mainline station that takes you straight to Lime Street station in Liverpool, and it's a short walk to the ferry from there. There's space on my drive in the week, buy the Mrs a bottle of vino and you can park there if it helps?

Cheers
Tony

seacombe ferry terminal is free,then get the ferry boat across. but i dont know if i would want to leave a car there for a week,unless it was an old banger. j

Last edited:
Thanks all.
I'm getting a feel for my options and trying to sort out the Trip for the TT this year....Latest development today it is looking like a short visit will be limit this year as things are getting busier all the time at home.

will keep you posted.....thank you again for the kind offers

Fingers crossed I can pull something together.
:thumb2

If you want'em back, phone Kenny on 0898 555777 :beerjug:

HevJ4i3f8kIkB5kI1oirxdi2VZk-medium.jpg

I think ...

... Andover is about as close to Liverpool as I'd want to park my Volvo :thumb

... Andover is about as close to Liverpool as I'd want to park my Volvo :thumb

I'll be taking a Mk3 Golf Diesel :aidan
If they want to steal the cassette player and steel rims, they are welcome to them.
:Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom