Irrational!

paul08

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I will soon need to replace my Shoei helmet (not too sure what model it is). Anyway, I have an irrational urge to get myself a Bell helmet. No reason at all why i feel the need for a Bell, but I do!
Do others suffer from this condition of not wanting to go down the obvious routes of getting a Shoei, Arai, Schuberth or System 6?
Am I being a complete ass?
I am currently living in Germany and outlets selling Bell helmets are non-existent it seems, so I may need to wait until I visit the UK (Kent) in June.

Not irrational ...

... just different, try the Bell M4R Carbon; at just over 1000gms it is soooo light your neck will thank you :thumb

Had mine for a couple of years and apart from the chin guard suffering velcro rash off my jacket, i'm a very happy bunny.

I have the Bell M4R Carbon, yes it weighs next to nothing, but a couple of things I dont like.
The red liner looks great when new but it so quickly looks grubby, requires regular washing.
I have just gone from using autocom to a sena smh10 and it wont clamp on to the helmet, either have to stick it on or clamp it to the lining which hangs below the bottom of the helmet

I dont dislike it, but wouldn't buy another.

Back
Top Bottom