Anyone for Stafford

I did Bristol and resented queueing for an hour then not being able to view the bikes because there were too many people :( Bidding at the auction generally went mental and paid absolute fortunes for what was mostly tat. I have decided to give the big shows a miss for the rest of the year and use the money saved to do Moto Pistons instead.
Still, good luck to anyone going along to the stafford show :thumb2

I normally go but it's going to piss down by the looks of things so may give it a miss.:mad:

I normally go but the last few times there have been too many jap bikes for my tastes.

Dave

weathers looking good for most of saturday,get there early do the outside 1st, then when the rain comes move indoors :friday

Bit off topic, but are trialing on Sunday Tim? if so see ya there:thumb

Bit off topic, but are trialing on Sunday Tim? if so see ya there:thumb

Yes mate, see you there it's a brilliant venue, perfect for say a short wheel based Whitehawk, should be a good turn out with some great bikes.:thumb

Mark won't be there......he's child minding and I've promised not to take the piss:augie

Yep, should be loads of grip:blast with the weather weve been havin, you comin Mark or is twinshockin too hard:aidan

Sunday for me to fellas .I might try a cheeky Guiness:beer: in the downstairs bar .Around 1.00pm if anyone wants to say hello .The rest of the afternoon will be spent in the Auction .Promised the missus i won`t buy anything .:D

A nice 1927 ex works TT racer at thirty grand might be tempting after a couple of pints, so I'd keep your hands firmly in your pockets if I were you :beerjug:

spotted the lastest Hi tech waterproof phone/sat-nav holder

Attachments

• L1030614.jpg
    L1030614.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 132
from the front,even has sun shield fitted

Attachments

• L1030616.jpg
    L1030616.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 108
this was in Bonhams,ready to be sold

Attachments