Road Ride

Following the same theme just been out for a ride this evening along the north Norfolk coast making the most of a break in the rain! The road between Well-next-the-Sea and Sheringham has several bends that have also been covered in gravel wash since the heavy rain over the last few days. It is mainly on the blind ones so can catch you out!!

Following the same theme just been out for a ride this evening along the north Norfolk coast making the most of a break in the rain! The road between Well-next-the-Sea and Sheringham has several bends that have also been covered in gravel wash since the heavy rain over the last few days. It is mainly on the blind ones so can catch you out!!

Hi diddyman!

Fun isn't it? I'll be keeping the squad fairly slow along there. Tis often a bastard along there.

Why not pop in on Friday night and say hi? Or there's plenty more space on the campsite :D

On the approach to Horsey Mill if you manage a ton on the whoops you CAN get a GS 2 up airborne :thumb2

I live about 6 miles away :D

I couldn't possibly comment other than the fact that 70 and a bit of throttle management will do it too. Apparently.

Road Ride list

Looks like

Moi

Mr K
Buz
Ash (weather dependent)
Mort
Gail
dave GS
Lee
MikeG

Norfolk Tiger

Might manage a couple more but I want to keep the squad quite small if possible. Very easy to get broken up round here.

The Garmin is here if you fancy a look.

More routes here

Hi Mr B
Sorry we couldn't make it for the weekend due to previous plans, it sounds like a good time is had by all :) but we will try to show our faces at some point!

Loaded the route into the Quest - this should be fun.

:D

Bloody Zumo, A) Thought i'd already created a route.....evidently i Haven't :blast B) Having problems loading a new one, feckin technology does my head in :eek:

Route A.....Christ knows what i told it but this most definitely isn't the quickest/shortest route surely!

ScreenShot2012-07-14at211859.png

You didn't select slowest/most frustrating route did you?

:D

Fek knows Chris........gonna have to sit down and work it out......Google took me up M5/M42 and sort of Coventry way which kinda makes sense, this is actually taking me to Eastnor Castle (Ledbury) then down towards Landan.....

Did you just put a and b postcodes in Zumo or use map source etc on PC?

Fek knows Chris........gonna have to sit down and work it out......Google took me up M5/M42 and sort of Coventry way which kinda makes sense, this is actually taking me to Eastnor Castle (Ledbury) then down towards Landan.....

Did you just put a and b postcodes in Zumo or use map source etc on PC?

Mapsource and waypoint I made last year... Quest don't do postcodes ...

:rob

Deleting everything and starting again.........
Think it was set to not use M/ways for a start :blast

Choice of 2 now, had it set to Motorbike, changed to Automotive and it chose M/ways :blast

Decisions, Decisions!!

ScreenShot2012-07-14at221034.png

Choice of 2 now, had it set to Motorbike, changed to Automotive and it chose M/ways :blast

Decisions, Decisions!!

ScreenShot2012-07-14at221034.png

I'd go for the top route. We did both last w/e to and from Glos and the top route was (slightly) more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom