ST10 World Crosser

Davy F

Reaction score
Saw the fully loaded Super Ten in the Yamaha dealers today. Couldn't get any really good pics, but I must say that it looks much better and all the carbon goodies do help it IMO. This one was waiting for its new owner to pick it up.

Photo0138.jpg

Photo0137.jpg

I saw at a black one at Yam HQ, very nice indeed, maybe an upgrade in a year or 2. I asked if the extra bits are available in a kit - they're not... yet... fingers crossed they will be at some stage.

I'd like to know how much that left pannier can hold:augie

[an S10 owner reports]

Neither pannier takes a helmet but they are quite deep so your typical metrosexual, LWR wannabee should be quite impressed. Plenty of room for those Body Shop essentials and several pairs of chinos in different shades of beige.

White S10s look okay but that side panel with CF insert looks a bit, "I'm a wanker." Sensible people choose a black bike with black wheels...

[an S10 owner reports]

Neither pannier takes a helmet but they are quite deep so your typical metrosexual, LWR wannabee should be quite impressed. Plenty of room for those Body Shop essentials and several pairs of chinos in different shades of beige.

White S10s look okay but that side panel with CF insert looks a bit, "I'm a wanker." Sensible people choose a black bike with black wheels...

I concur with my learned colleague Wessie's considered comments, as the owner of a black S10. :D

I have a black S10 which will become a white world crosser at some point in June.

Dealer is going to transplant all the extra bits from my current S10 onto the WC.

It's a bit wrong that in all the marketing pics the S10 WC has an Akro can, implying that is comes on the bike. It doesn't.

Rod

As i understood it the worldcrosser was a kit, bought and fitted by the dealer to a standard S10 :nenau

Anyone know how much the kit is, and can you get individual parts separately?

Mike

world crosser

Scotland yesterday with two mates picking this also in next pic my s10 and davids pikes peak

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 117

Back
Top Bottom