Not the Calveley Arms this month-8th April

Did RUSHY enjoy his Apple crumble.

OOOooopppppsss.

Forgot - there was none left.
And he said, do not tell his missus.

Jam Roly Poly was lovely , the barmaid was a nice girl who looked very much like her mother, the landlady, who was a much better match for you Vern you old letch.

The pub was a bit on the wee side and for a UKGSer meet it was a bit light on GSs.....ONE ........!:D

Roll call was Timolgras lone 1150GSA a couple of small vintage jap dirt bikes, Finns recent DRZ400 acquisition , Malcs KTM my Guzzi and wait for it.....Verns Peugeot estate:p

Bit too dark with the possibility of rain for the rest of the GSer community or perhaps the pub was not a known location in their Sat Navs?.......:toungincheek

And I was in the car because I've worn ANOTHER clutch out on the Donkey,unlike you wannabes who ride to the pub once a month on their jewelery boxes:kissy2

Now that's fighting talk:augie

And I was in the car because I've worn ANOTHER clutch out on the Donkey,unlike you wannabes who ride to the pub once a month on their jewelery boxes:kissy2

Now that's fighting talk:augie

Thats not fightin' talk,
that's pretty accurate:blush

I do love my jewellery box but I do also have a donkey too for work its the Fazer 1000;)

PS I see plenty of old geezers wearing clutches out too on their Honda Jazz's, keep them revs down Vern and get it fully engaged quicker and you'll find they last a lot longer :D

She was only about 12;)

Vern probably believes that old advise, 'never touch a girl until she's left school'.............which'll be around 3.30pm onwards:thumb

The pub was a bit on the wee side and for a UKGSer meet it was a bit light on GSs.....ONE ........!:D

Roll call was Timolgras lone 1150GSA a couple of small vintage jap dirt bikes, Finns recent DRZ400 acquisition , Malcs KTM my Guzzi and wait for it.....Verns Peugeot estate:p

Bit too dark with the possibility of rain for the rest of the GSer community or perhaps the pub was not a known location in their Sat Navs?.......:toungincheek

One Jap dirtbike rider couldn't make it as she had to go to the Opthalmologists, and one GSer couldn't make it as he was taking her!

And I was in the car because I've worn ANOTHER clutch out on the Donkey

We saw you heading back down the M53 last Wednesday morning, was that it's death throes?

Vern probably believes that old advise, 'never touch a girl until she's left school'.............which'll be around 3.30pm onwards:thumb

Very good! :thumb
Mark

Must make an effort.

Ok, am I to assume the next gathering will be at the Bluebell Inn in June? The second Tuesday being 12th? Will endeavour to pop along and see what the fuss is about. May be on my own or may have my better half with me.

Thor 1340

I think you have missed the June meeting.

I am sure there will be a reminder saying something like ".. next May meeting will be on 12th June ......"

Should we call it a "non-GS meeting?"

Confused or what!

If I wasn't confused enough before, I certainly am now, but it doesn't usually take much,

Back
Top Bottom