Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give us more details

Give us more details

I live in basingstoke, have no other off road buddies
    how bored am i gunna be if i turn up as a loner?
    how good off road do i have to be? genuinely, i am reasonablly confident off road, and willing to say that if i did level 1 again i could do it with minimal offs (alot less than when i actually did it) and survived a week in portugal with ORS with only 1 off

but i wanna get the bike muddy!

Just turn up, that's what everyone else does and you'll have a ball

if i do come, it will primarily be for the riding, will i be good enough (looked through the gallery of water up to the tank )

Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    if i do come, it will primarily be for the riding, will i be good enough (looked through the gallery of water up to the tank )
    Go round then, no one has anything to prove. Stop fretting and see

Some are there for the craic others for the riding or both.

As Mr Tim says, just turn up, You will definately have a good time, the offroad bit caters for all levels, I was in the 'easy' offroad party last year, and we all enjoyed ourselves immensely. Looking forward to falling over again this year!

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272625

well in that case, as long as you promise to talk to me, i guess i could show my ugly mug!

see ya there!

well in that case, as long as you promise to talk to me, i guess i could show my ugly mug!

see ya there!
    You'll be fine. I hadn'r ridden off road before my first Hograost and I didn't know anybody either. It took them 5 years to realise what a tw@ I am

Haha
    Well in that case i have an advatange, i have been off road before

Well im all booked now all i need is to complete level 2 in 1 piece without breaking a bike and i should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    You'll be fine. I hadn'r ridden off road before my first Hograost and I didn't know anybody either. It took them 5 minutes to realise what a tw@ I am
    Corrected your typo Mutters

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Your first off road experiance could be watched and cheered from the bar

When he does the standing on seat test round the field hahaha

undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    dont forget to stand up as you ride in as you arrive

always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

You can mock but riding around that campsite off road is 50% of some peoples annual mileage on their bike

Seriously, go along it's a great event and this years lost dog rally looks like a really fun way to spend a day trail riding. The plain is the perfect place for a newcomer to the dirt

sorry I deleted posts by misstake

:O :O well i aint writing it again! haha

basically ive booked and paid, therefore i fully intend on enjoying meself!

had some off road fun before, and abit more planned, but always take it a bit easier than i want to as do it alone (except when im with ORS then i go as hard as i can as i dont have to pay for the bikes - ride it like yous tole it!)

:O :O well i aint writing it again! haha

basically ive booked and paid, therefore i fully intend on enjoying meself!

had some off road fun before, and abit more planned, but always take it a bit easier than i want to as do it alone (except when im with ORS then i go as hard as i can as i dont have to pay for the bikes - ride it like yous tole it!)
    If you don`t enjoy yourself I personaly refund money !

It is a PRIVATE PARTY and you have an invite, not sure if you have been told that, FULL REFUND if as above, or you fall and crash on the way too the event.

Its my 10th Year and I do so hope you enjoy it, but please don`t do what somebody did the other year to get there moneys worth and carry off to there motorhome a load of my poly cups

Theres loads going on its up to you to introduce yourself and enjoy the entertainment and food and freindship of my freinds.

Have a great HOGRAOST

Bakes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast