Give us more details

DrogoNevets

Reaction score
I live in basingstoke, have no other off road buddies
how bored am i gunna be if i turn up as a loner?
how good off road do i have to be? genuinely, i am reasonablly confident off road, and willing to say that if i did level 1 again i could do it with minimal offs (alot less than when i actually did it) and survived a week in portugal with ORS with only 1 off

but i wanna get the bike muddy!

Just turn up, that's what everyone else does and you'll have a ball:thumb

if i do come, it will primarily be for the riding, will i be good enough (looked through the gallery of water up to the tank :eek: )

if i do come, it will primarily be for the riding, will i be good enough (looked through the gallery of water up to the tank :eek: )

Go round then, no one has anything to prove. Stop fretting and see:comfort
:beerjug:

Some are there for the craic others for the riding or both.

well in that case, as long as you promise to talk to me, i guess i could show my ugly mug! ;)

see ya there!

You'll be fine. I hadn'r ridden off road before my first Hograost and I didn't know anybody either. It took them 5 years to realise what a tw@ I am :blast

Haha
Well in that case i have an advatange, i have been off road before ;)

Well im all booked now all i need is to complete level 2 in 1 piece without breaking a bike and i should be fine

You can mock but riding around that campsite off road is 50% of some peoples annual mileage on their bike :augie

Seriously, go along it's a great event and this years lost dog rally looks like a really fun way to spend a day trail riding. The plain is the perfect place for a newcomer to the dirt :thumb2

:O :O well i aint writing it again! haha

basically ive booked and paid, therefore i fully intend on enjoying meself!

had some off road fun before, and abit more planned, but always take it a bit easier than i want to as do it alone (except when im with ORS then i go as hard as i can as i dont have to pay for the bikes - ride it like yous tole it!)

:O :O well i aint writing it again! haha

basically ive booked and paid, therefore i fully intend on enjoying meself!

had some off road fun before, and abit more planned, but always take it a bit easier than i want to as do it alone (except when im with ORS then i go as hard as i can as i dont have to pay for the bikes - ride it like yous tole it!)

If you don`t enjoy yourself I personaly refund money !

It is a PRIVATE PARTY and you have an invite, not sure if you have been told that, FULL REFUND if as above, or you fall and crash on the way too the event.

Its my 10th Year and I do so hope you enjoy it, but please don`t do what somebody did the other year to get there moneys worth and carry off to there motorhome a load of my poly cups :rolleyes:

Theres loads going on its up to you to introduce yourself and enjoy the entertainment and food and freindship of my freinds.

Have a great HOGRAOST

Bakes

Oh i know, i aint just guna hide in my tent!!
I fully intend on having fun, but not having met anyone from here prooerly before for all i know you are all cliquey people who have designated corners of the field. But youve put me a ease enough to book, so ill be there trying to say hi, so come sa hi to me too :)

Ill be the guy on me own??
Nah just look for the tall skinner gur wearing a black/yellow twat suit (jacket only) called steve, ill try and say hi to people, but i aint great at that, but sure ill be alright

Also, look for the 1200gsa with brand new tkcs on haha!

Back
Top Bottom