Thread: Short but sweet

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Short but sweet

I'm back from a rather short visit last night, lovely place, if a bit damp after recent downpours. Nice pub, with nice grub at good prices. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but there will be plenty soon from the amount of flashing in the pub last night.

The road from the camping place back to Taunton is a corker, the sort of road that needs a return visit in the other direction, didn't have time today, but I'll go there again.

Thanks to Madmountainman for organising the event, I'm sure those staying tonight will have a great time.

I met Trippy, he's quite a different person to the impression his posts give.

The fuel gauge on my 1200 was being daft on the run home, dropped to less than half from full in about 100yds, then didn't move for the next 70 miles. Took 3/4 of a tank to fill, then it only showed half full until I next started.

Quote Originally Posted by shugie View Post

It was nice to meet you

I'll Second that

Quote:

Originally Posted by shugie

I'll Second that

I'll third That.

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I'll four'th that

Interesting to meet you Trippy. My oppinion of you is now very slightly confused

Isn't it strange how different some people are from the impression they give of themselves on line. a book by Robert Louis Stevenson springs to mind

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

I have never thought any dirrerent

TTrippy

Quote Originally Posted by VAL. H. View Post
    I'll four'th that

Interesting to meet you Trippy. My oppinion of you is now very slightly confused

Isn't it strange how different some people are from the impression they give of themselves on line. a book by Robert Louis Stevenson springs to mind

Val.
    Trippy is a top bloke, good natured and always a pleasure to be around
    His banter cuases interesting repsonse on here, and always give's me a good laugh
    Wouldn't change him in any way shape or form
    The purpose of man is to live, not exist !!
    I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them..........
    I will use my time !!
    BMW 1100GSA (on steroids)
    BMW R100R Mystik
    BMW Z3
    Prospector Kevlar Canoe.
    Racelight road bike
    Stihl chainsaw

Old boiled sweet Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I never form an opinion of anyone until I've met them personally.

Having met Trippy, I've now formed one.

He's really nice, polite bloke.

Jim, look forward to seeing you for a cuppa one day. Paula's always got the kettle on!
    Every day I wake up is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by MATKAT View Post
    Trippy is a top bloke, good natured and always a pleasure to be around
    His banter cuases interesting repsonse on here, and always give's me a good laugh
    Wouldn't change him in any way shape or form
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Nah.... he's a knob!

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

He comes across as a nice guy but turn your back and he'll have your tent and add it to his hoard; he must have hundreds tucked away by now, and another thing he makes out he's poor! But he never has the same bike for more than six months (He says it saves washing them) and he is always away on a trip or two while we all have to work hard for a weekend in Dorset.