Many Thanks

This was our first UKGSer get together and I would like to thank everybody for making Paula and I feel so welcome. It's only taken us nearly seven years to pluck up the courage to come to one :blast and it definately won't be our last.

Mega thanks to Rich and Sandy for putting it all on and negotiating such a ludicrously good deal for the weekend. To all of you we met and had chance to spend some quality time with, Dennis, Freddy and Sue, Dan and Cal, Jim, Bakerman, ValH and Jill(?), all those who came over from the Emerald Island. Mark, Pete and Chris for accompanying us on our road rides, just to name a few. Thank you :clap.

We look forward to meeting you all again sometime soon, we hope.

PS Pictures to be posted when I've sorted them out - Paula took 350 of the bleedin' things! :blast

I could only get over for the Saturday but had a good time. Big Thank You MMM and Sandy for setting it up :beerjug:

Thanks it was lovely, shame it was a flying visit for us and I was on invalid duty but we will be there next time if you do it again

and thank you from us

What a great weekend:clap. Big thanks to all that had a hand in organising it and making us feel so welcome.

Sorry I missed the walk on Sunday I was very busy doing other stuff:augie:augie

Brill ride out on Saturday thanks to Barry for leading and the chap who's name I can't remember for sweeping.

Oh and not to forget the welcome in the pub and their fantastic hospitality and grub:clap:clap

Same place and time next year please:beerjug:

Cheers for a great weekend Rich and Sandy

We both had a great time, even if we were 'part-timers'

Nice to meet everyone and put names and faces to forum names:thumb

Thanks Rich and all who made this weekend a good one :thumb2

Great as ever to meet new people and old friends. See you all at the next one.

Val. & Jill.

Thanks for organising a great weekend
Campsite was excellent, lovely part of the country

We have to to thank Mrs Beano too for towing the diddy van 2 all the way without incident

Thanks to everyone for organising a fantastic event.

This was our first event outside the Irish section and it was so great we will be back so Ash beware!!

We enjoyed the camping supported by excellent food in the pub

The route for the ride out was spectacular though as Ash kept reminding me I should have slept more in the tent instead of having a 'rest' half way round :augie

Rich I have to agree with the others 5 Rich miles is the equivalent of at leasst 6 and a half, but it was great. The views were fantastic and I loved the lunch stop.

Really enjoyed meeting so many new people who made us so welcome.

Thanks again to you all

Geraldine

Back
Top Bottom