Heysham Ferry Terminal Parking...local suggestions please?

y2blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey all.

My Free time is getting rapidly gobbled-up with things going on at home, so My TT trip this year is limited to a day trip on Mad-Sunday (Not ideal but tbh it is better than not going at all).

As per my previous post about parking at Liverpool, I have been unable to get anything decent (crossing wise).....Today I have managed too secure a favourable crossing via Heysham.

Sunday 3rd June.
Sailing out early hours, returning to Heysham late on Sunday night.

I have done a TT day-trip before, Previously used the Duke of Rothsay car-park (asked the Landlord and put a few £'s in the Charity pot on the bar) but from what I've read those days are long gone.

I know the ferry terminal has it's own Parking, but space is very limited so I'd really rather not risk it on the day/night.

Any thoughts/suggestions on Parking please?

:thumb2
Thank you in advance.

It really is a nightmare mate...it`s only a suggestion but could you park at t`asda ( google maps 54.056648, -2.826952 ) and taxi it? It`s only 4.4miles :nenau

There are plenty if residential roads around the duke of Rothesay where you should be able to find a space but if worst came to worst I live about a mile from the terminal so could park outside mine which Is a quiet cup de sac. Pm if you want any further advice

Back
Top Bottom