Mods for the Bob...

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Right, the rot has clearly set in now as I'm starting to look at mods for the Bob..

Initial thoughts are:
  • 14" wild 1 Chubby Outlaw apes
  • Vance & Hines Big Radius pipes
  • Smaller Air cleaner
  • forward controls

Anyone know the best place in the UK to buy some of these items without going to a HD stealer?

:D

Internet searching is your friend ;)

Most well known custom stuff seems to be pretty consistently priced in the U.K. these days. I find bargains in the States on a regular basis, but you have to factor in duty and delivery to get it back (unless you go to the U.S. on holiday :cool: )

If you've got the cash to do it all in one go then your local independent custom shop will probably negotiate :rob

Don't worry .... this is entirely normal ! I've had that bug since 2008 when I bought my Bob.

Yes, would agree worth looking at US sites and at importers in the UK. V Twin Customs and other suppliers I found on the internet have been good. Also talk to non-franchised Harley places; they can often supply stuff at below HD dealer prices. Just be clear in explaining what you're after.

Looking forward to seeing the results !

Alex

Jersey HD do the entire official aftermarket range VAT free. The best thing to do is check their prices then ask your local dealer to price match :green gri

Back
Top Bottom