West Midlands Region,"Has it died"?

west mids as it died? hien gericke must think so on the list of new shops no birmingham, dudley or stoke so the second city and area around it cannot support even one shop not good is it?

west mids as it died? hien gericke must think so on the list of new shops no birmingham, dudley or stoke so the second city and area around it cannot support even one shop not good is it?
yes,pretty bad about the HG shops, obviously the sales figurers in West Midlands locations sealed their fate.Went to the Dudley store several times,each visit there was just no customers
Good to see that some people are trying to keep the WM region going with rideouts.

another one bites the dust? rode past KTM shop speedaway motorcycles rowley regis west mids shutters down.

Thank fuck fer that

another one bites the dust? rode past KTM shop speedaway motorcycles rowley regis west mids shutters down.

Biggest bunch of useless dipshits ever. Bought my Rxv from them and when the rear wheel bearings collapsed after 35miles cos some mechanic tightened the rear wheel spindle to over 80 foot lbs they refused to do anything about it.
Their customer care was zero.

How did you know it had been tightened to that figure?

how did you know? and as far as I know unless it was a taper bearing overtightening will not realy cause it to fail?

west midlands, "has it died"?.............er yes
died its a f&^$£ing waistland shit tip, whats rattled the circus again you may ask, well flicking threw motorcyclce mechanics nov 76 i read a superb article,dealer profile "harry wood man of many parts" seems up north there is a big hill called westgate road, newcastle upon tyne. all very romantic full of bike shops and a meeting place ect.well i thought that was over 30 years ago, must all be gone now but thought i will have a look on that google maps thingy. well harry seems to be long gone but the place stiil alive and well with lots of dealers and other shops, must have a ride up one day soon.
well us brummies had a place like that vale-onslow 104-116 stratford road, sparkbrook, brum thought i would take a look at that on googlemaps WTF total shit tip looked like afganastan, just give up.

If thats the same Speedaway that did Aprilia/ Guzzi / KTM then no thay wont be missed, they were clowns of the 1st degree and ripped off many bikers.

The hill in Newcastle is thriving, went there with a tosser for brekky after viewing his bike, lots of bike related shops and dealers, need a good sidestand though :D

Speedaway shite....

When I had my KTM I thought about taking it there as it was close. They hadn't got a clue about service schedules.

I was tempted to accept a silly low quote for a very major service and then argue the toss when they missed most of the service work but after a mate of a mate had an issue there I cancelled......quickly.

He had his aprilla tuono in for first service, they rode it onto the forecourt for him and he pointed out the oil light to the mechanic / technician / monkey who said it was ok and always takes a while to settle after an oil change:blast

Not being too mechanically minded he toddled off towards the M5 where it strangely seized up:mad:

They picked up the bike and found the sump plug, oil and filter on the workbench. They didn't seem very keen to replace the engine but had no choice really. I think he argued and had the bike replaced. Don't think it was that long after that that aprilla pulled the plug as have Yamaha, moto guzzi and probably KTM.

Customer care was shocking at best. I have walked in there to pick up magura brake oil for the KTM, got it off the shelf, gone to pay to be told to put it back as they had cashed up for the day. Even when I said I also wanted to order a new bike as well (I didn't) he still couldn't be arsed...

Good riddance. Sorry for those losing jobs but the management, training and customer care was beyond belief.

Roger.

Back
Top Bottom