Pub meet anyone?

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I went past this pub yesterday, it looked quite inviting so i looked it up. It's owned by a Dutch couple, has two B&B rooms, a cabin and... camping! A couple of good reviews on Tripadvisor too, so who's up for trying it out for an evening, following a ride out over the moor?

Friday Spin.

Fridays weather is looking good and i'm thinking of heading out for a spin and a pub, either daytime with Sandy, or early evening on me tod.
If anyone would like to join in, it'll be meeting here in Exminster in the morning around 1000, or in the evening around 1800. If you'd like to tag along for the social, let me know if you'd prefer the day or evening and we'll take it from there. If anyone wishes to come from further afield and camp out, there's a super site at Browns Farm in Woodbury Salterton, and we'll make the pub stop The Diggers Rest to accommodate.

Paula and I would have been up for this but family commitments prevent us this time.

Have a good ride you lucky sods. We'll be thinking of you enjoying yourselves whilst we entertain the old fuddy duddies.! :rob

Well, there were no takers and the sun was shining, so i headed dow to the South Hams, dropped in on Ralphy (formally of this parish) and pootled back on the old road that parallels the A38. Top day out for me and the bike and great to see old friends.
Watch this space as i'll post another weekend ride out at some point.

Back
Top Bottom