Sun 27th May Byway bimble

GrinningGSer

Infamous old git
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Planning on starting at Leigh Delamere-Ridgeway-Plains-one of the droves-finish at Compton Abbas airfield. Big trailie friendly, tourances OK, as much byways as we can do. 2 riders so far, so a goer if the weather is good. I'll cancel if raining.
Any interest?

Planning on starting at Leigh Delamere-Ridgeway-Plains-one of the droves-finish at Compton Abbas airfield. Big trailie friendly, tourances OK, as much byways as we can do. 2 riders so far, so a goer if the weather is good. I'll cancel if raining.
Any interest?

Brilliant route, the WX looking good for Sunday: Im in!!

Ooooh, I'd love to but being skint and trip to Belgium + France next week means I should give it a miss... sucks though, totally wanted to get out the plains this summer.

Give me a shout if you're heading back out over the summer though.

Cheers Paul.

I would've loved to tag along on this one Paul,
but I'm working a Nightshift in London Saturday......

Have a good un mate.

Fab Goughie, two means that it is a goer
Start will be Leigh Delamere Services for breakfast, departing 08.30 hrs and finish, after several Byways Open To All Traffic, will be at Compton Abbas Airfield late afternoon
Bring V5 and Ins cert to keep mod plod happy when we go acrioss the plains
The route will be an EASY big trailie ride :D

Ok Paul, will be packing lots of fluids , it's going to be HOT!!

Can you confirm arrival time at Leigh Del ? It's Sunday so a relaxed start would be nice......... :)

08.30 breakfast then with depart after 9 ??

Ckange again, 09.30 breakfast and 10.00 depart : Bob is coming and perkaps Alan and their request id for a 10.oo departure, so Goughie, you can have your Sunday lie in :D

I've removed anything made of cheese from my bike:
i-tmhrSzH-M.jpg

I am too busy to come along today but would like to join you in the future if you do it again :thumb2

Had a lie in today then Andy, only posted @ 6am :D

thought with the weather mate you'd be in Scotland

Work is messing things up at the moment :( Off out on the 1000s with the local classic club in 30 min :) Sid's next weekend :) (You coming along now it's open to anyone?). Then the week in France :) maybe scottish Land when we get back :) can't complain :D :beerjug:

This was a short-notice ride, because I am not a riding god and cannot handle the GSA in mud.So I pick trail riding conditions carefully, and post spur of the moment. Consequently we only had three on yesterday's ride but had a fabulously scorching hot ride.

Back
Top Bottom