Thread: Tyre changing facilities

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Tyre changing facilities

We now have full tyre changing facilities available. As well as two compressors, we have various tyre levers, a manual wheel balance stand and a selection of stick on lead weights.

You can either:
    1 Bring your own tyres on your bike
    2. Order from James Sherlock and I'll collect as with the other parts.
    3. Order elsewhere and have them sent to my address.

Let me know if anyone has any queries.

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I've done a few tyres in my time, so can help if anyone needs it.

I will likely bring a pair of wheels and tyres with me and take advantage of the balencing facility it I may.

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Bad news Sid

Due to the injury I sustained the other day I can't make the weekend. I'm having to go into hospital on Monday for the first opp and the back on Friday for the tendon reattachment so wouldn't be able to drive or ride for a while. Sorry mate, I'm well pissed off about it. Just my fuckin luck, months of shit Rainey weather and we get a bit of sun and I end up doing my hand in
    I'm looking forward to my ex chef coming for his wages tomorrow as it might give me an excuse to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by sycomoto View Post
    Due to the injury I sustained the other day I can't make the weekend. I'm having to go into hospital on Monday for the first opp and the back on Friday for the tendon reattachment so wouldn't be able to drive or ride for a while. Sorry mate, I'm well pissed off about it. Just my fuckin luck, months of shit Rainey weather and we get a bit of sun and I end up doing my hand in
    I'm looking forward to my ex chef coming for his wages tomorrow as it might give me an excuse to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat

Simon you tit, what the fkcu have you done?

Sorry to hear you can't make the bash, you're going to miss another great WeeKend. Couldn't you get a backie down with you little brother? Or maybe let Rossie do the driving???? He'd only need a couple of cusions.

Ok so spill the beans, How'd you do it? You didn't miss the EX chef and hit the bloody wall did you??

Take it easy kid. Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Nope

He had a bit of a drink and drug fuelled barney and tried smashing the place up so I had to intervene, did my hand whilst restraining him should have just knocked the Cnut out
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....