sunnies

I have a pair of global vision glasses.. amazon about a tenner.. they fit in my lid lovely, and i can see no nose bridge whilst wearing them.. also with visor up they are just fine, shatterproof in case of a fall.
I am on my second pair as I let the first rattle about the top box for a few days and slipped out of the pouch causing scratches.

They do make you look a bit of a copper mind!

buy a lid with the extra flip down tinted visor e.g. Schuberth c3 , alot easier to flip this back up when it goes cloudy, much safer in my opinion.:hide

try tkmaxx for sunnies, I got some reduced from £150 to £20!!
ok so they're poncy red mercedes ones but they had a really nice case with the merc star on it....
wife gets all her sunnies from there and i've checked the online prices and by golly some good savings!
actually i really have to get a life and stop going there once a week looking for bargains

buy a lid with the extra flip down tinted visor e.g. Schuberth c3 , alot easier to flip this back up when it goes cloudy, much safer in my opinion.:hide

very true, although i'm using a caberg not a schuberth, the internal flip down tinted visor works a treat and can easily be flipped back up if needed and i don't have to worry about loosing a pair of expensive sunglasses :blast

went shopping with other half she know's the shops at the local designer outlet and ended up with a pair of dirty dog glasses third off down to £30 which are polarised and the wrap around type that fit with my lid thanks for all replys

Back
Top Bottom