Gdansk-Krakow which route?

TunturiSport

Reaction score
Hello wise people!

Next week I will take a trip to Poland. I will travel to Gdansk from Finland by a ferry. I am planning to drive from Gdansk to Krakow during two days. Any suggestions about the route? Where to stay at night? I would like to avoid the main roads and see some charming countryside. Thanks in advance!:beerjug:

I did that route back in 2005 IIRC. I missed it, but Malbork Castle was recommended.

I'll have a look on the other computer tomorrow to see which route I took. Is 2 days going to be enough time if you want to see usome "charming countryside"?

I can advise You but you have to tell me what you want to see. In my country I take offen short way with avoid of toll roads and main roads . All road with yellow sign and 3 number are perfect. I also avoid cities, sometimes I take short part with unpaved road , but still roads.
Write me when You intend to be in Poland .
Greetings Marek

Thanks for the replies. I only have four nights to stay in Poland and I do not want to spend all time on wheels. Maybe Krakow is too far in the south. I have read a lot about an old town called Torun. I will arrive there 6.6. If I like the town and the Hotel (Hotel Spichrz) I might spend all the four nights there, enjoy the town and make a few trips to the countryside around Torun. I am a lazy bastard :)

Back
Top Bottom