From one missing out on the fun

bellyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As duties call and family dictates I will not be able to make it,, Having met Sid at the GS Trophy I was looking forward to listening to more tales and generally joining in the banter workshop, eating, drinking...particularly the drinking bit :beer:

so to all those attending have a great time and I hope to get there for the next one..

:beerjug:

As duties call and family dictates I will not be able to make it,, Having met Sid at the GS Trophy I was looking forward to listening to more tales and generally joining in the banter workshop, eating, drinking...particularly the drinking bit :beer:

so to all those attending have a great time and I hope to get there for the next one..

:beerjug:

we'll raise a glass for you on Saturday evening

another missing out

Apologies for the no show Sid, would love to be there but cannot. I'll try to make the Belgian gig
Cheers
MIke

Would be nice to have seen Sid's death defying unicycle tricks again.

am gutted at having to miss this one... who is going to be changing all the pushrod tube rubbers?

did 3 sets last year!:D

and then there is all the :beer::beer::beer::beer:

damn

have a great weekend all

can you put my name down for 2013 please Sid

have fun... oh its Friday night... you already are:friday

How Much

guys dont miss out next year x Book time off work now and add it to the calendar xx Its the 2nd weekend in June xx Be great to see you all xx

Back
Top Bottom