BMW R 1200 GS offer: £1,765 worth of complimentary accessories as standard

Paul you and I bought the bike at the right time good promotions to shift units before they put the water cooled out, enjoy our bikes a couple of years let the new model settle down then get a decent deal on the new model happy days!

This is my plan having picked up a Rallye in March. The last of a model run always seem to be the best so 12-24 months into water cooling we should have a decent heads up of how they are.

ME too

nah fuck that :thumb
Mines running like a swiss watch,never missed a beat.
Just done maroc ...40k and not even run in yet, and never had a final drive bearing.
I'll stick with me oilhead thanks, i'm with Chad on this one..:rob

There is only one way to grab the bike sales limelight for me at the moment. Be the first manufacturer to give a 5 year warranty. If they have sorted their reliability issues it would cost them a lot less than £1700 per bike.

That would have got my dosh, was considering a new Twin Cam up until very recently and waiting to see what offers came up, but ongoing niggles with my low mileage bike and regular FPC / Fuel Gauge / Final Drive Issues still being reported evn on 2010 / 2011 models pushed me back to the Japs.

Although for anyone wanting a new GS that looks like a pretty decent deal to me :thumb2

Not so good for anyone who recently paid full whack for a new bike, not only due to the extra money they spent, but these deals will knock residuals - what would a 12 month old GS with panniers be worth now, I reckon about £700 less than it was a week ago.

I'm not worried, as I got nearly 20% discount on my TB.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom