Alaska 2013

Alaska trip 2013

Hi Did the Trans Am Trail last year so have an idea how costly can be shipping bikes over, mine took 5 months to get back.
That sai this sounds more organised am very interested in next years trip so would appreciate the details of costs etc.

Just a week away too long for me...until 2 yrs 364 days time. Hopefully IF you run this in June 2015.....................:beerjug:

I might be right behind you. Looking at 2015 as a possible / probable retirement year. Unless someone pisses me off before then. And I am hoping that I get a preview of Alaska early 2013 with work. Met some lovely folk who work that way. Lots of hunting, shooting, fishing, flying going on up there. Would love to see it.

I am interested, I'm self employed so it's not a problem getting the time, it's just the financials. It's on my bucket list since covering some of that ground when I was a squaddie and over in Canada on exercise a few times.

Bugger. Sorry Chris but family wedding strikes again. Niece getting married in Oct in Canada and Reivers Boreen just too near the starting date.

Maybe some time:drool

I'm also interested in more details please

Darren

Thanks for everyone who has pm'd me reference next year and I'll be back onto you all when I get home from this trip at the end of August:thumb

This could be the perfect way to celebrate my divorce and I should have got my hands on my part of the dosh by then as well. So the first round will be on me.:beerjug:
Details and costings please.

Hi Sgt.
Please send me details and cost as soon as you can please I'm celebrating my 50th next year and fancy a decent trip.
Many thanks
Rob Gawthorpe

Apologies for not getting back to everyone as I was a little busy stateside:D

Back today so will get round to contacting everyone over this coming weekend.

If you haven't paid your subs, I can't PM you so you can ping me a mail at chrisbiltcliffe@btinternet.com

Trip

Hi,
Is there more than one date? Interested, details please.

thanks
Brian

Back
Top Bottom