Airhead front tyre needed in Bucharest/Istanbul

Hi Denny,

We're in Istanbul. Got a hotel. There's a couple of very clean uk 1200 gs in a hotel 100 yards from us. Not you is it?

We're calling into borah's tyre fitter to get a pair of tourances fitted tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully meeting up with expatinistanbul. Be good to meet you

Wont be me mate, my house is to the west of the city, near the airport. I'm going to be all over the place tommorrow...where & when will you meet expat? I'll try swing by :thumb2

Denny, they're in Sultanahmet. I'm heading that way around 3pm, to get them to Buz Motor near the Besiktas stadium, for the tyres

I'll PM you my mobile if you can meet.

Really interesting reading, as I am heading to Turkey end of Sept. Rob if you could please keep us up to date with anything you think might be useful to anyone following you down there at a later date, it would be greatly appreciated.

:aidan

Keith,

It's all gone tits up today and I'm currently rough camping 70 miles from where I need to be. I may not be the best person to ask :D

It never ceases to amaze me how other countries in the world can not only get you a phone signal in the back of beyond but also a 3G signal. Yet in the uk your lucky to get it at all.

Back
Top Bottom