Sick of Cold Wet Nuts

Darby695

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been a member for a while now and this is my first thread. Your forum has been my best research location both before and after purchase.
After spending a lot of time riding in cold wet conditions (yes I know I'm in OZ, but it does get friggin cold here as well, I've been riding full time for 40+ years and I must be getting soft. I've one big dislike and that getting cold wet gonads and although the Adventure offers good protection after an hour or so I'm still getting cold and wet.

I'll probably get crap thrown at me for asking this but after visiting Europe last month there seems to be a lot of large "scooters" with what appears to be a water proof "blanket/knee-crotch" thingy that attaches to the bike and seems to offer the perfect protection required.

I don't even know what they are called and my Google searches pull up nothing.
Does anyone know if they are available and if not at least their name or manufacture's company name?
:beerjug:
Darby

No Gortex or heated clothing over there in oz?
Can't recall getting cold balls even at sub zero...... Plenty other places tho..

Sorry cant help with the skirt but if you do get one please post a picture on here. I assume it's a 1200 adv!

:beerjug:

Thanks Guys,

Yes it's an Adventure and I really enjoy the bike!
I'll really appreciate the comfort factor.
Do they attach with Velcro or press studs, ie are they easily removable ?

:comfort

Back
Top Bottom