Moto24 Mail Order

Skorpion

Reaction score
Hi

Hope I've posted in the right place. Anyone used moto24.co.uk for bits of kit? I'm looking for a set of vario panniers for my 05 gS and they are advertising a new set complete with keys for £470ish where UK dealers seem to be in the £570ish range.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

S.

No!

However will there be TAX to add if shipped over? (Not sure about import tax from Europe)!!!

Ride over get them fitted and ride home = no Vat/Tax...:beerjug:

I bought my panniers (H&B Explorers) off Moto24 and they were excellent to deal with.

Fast delivery and very cheap (15 euros to France)

Tracking emails etc all in all a good company to deal with. :thumb2

Edit: No extra taxes involved with Europe.

I have brought several BMW clothing items from them and great service. Price including postage is much cheaper than UK dealers because of Euro at the moment and all items (BMW anyway) covered by European warranty, go for it.

Bought plenty of stuff from them and their delivery and service have been much quicker and better than some UK based places.

Would always recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Dae.

Moto24 for your goods

Moto24 shopping

Hi, I have. They are reliable but it takes a bit longer to receive the goods. Posted from Germany I think. Lot better value. No worries with them
I purchased Hepco Panniers & frame for F800GS.

Hope I've posted in the right place. Anyone used moto24.co.uk for bits of kit? I'm looking for a set of vario panniers for my 05 gS and they are advertising a new set complete with keys for £470ish where UK dealers seem to be in the £570ish range.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

S.
bazbaz

Back
Top Bottom