Hein gerick sale

Georgeeboi

Reaction score
I popped into hein gerick yesterday to find out they have a jubilee sale last day today or midnight on line, I bought a trg valley jacket for £100.... £149 off, and the bottoms to match at £100..... 70 off can't go wrong with that. Only a couple of days ago I was contemplating a rally 3 suit at £900 what was I thinking! I know the BMW gear is probably better but is it £700 better.... I think not. Anyone had any trg gear is it ok for one trip a year and a bit of summer riding.

It's as good as most BMW gear and you have the added bonus that you won't look like a twat clone! Simples!

I`ve had my current Hein Gericke suit for 4 years now and use it all the time, it`s been excellent and I would`nt hesitate to purchase another come the time.
Also visited the Hein Gericke store in Peterborough yesterday to get the wife kitted out as after 29 years she has decided to venture onto the pillion once again and I have to give a heart-felt thank-you to Karen for all her help in guiding Deb through the process of choosing the correct gear, especially with regards the helmet, they really are tops.......:thumb

Got mine last week - since then, have had one 'off', three thunderstorms and a gale.

Have kept warm & dry through it all - and the armour works well :thumb

Beauty is, it comes with 2 year guarantee too :D

Back
Top Bottom