Is anyone else.....

All I know is i have to keep heading East, eventually, no direct route........gonna have to plan this one :blast

Yup, really looking forward to BB2 and seeing lots of familiar folk and some new faces... :)

OH YES INDEEDY....!!!

Lots of Tossers, old and new, plus some Mrs Tossers and some non-Tossers too.... yay...!!!!

The forecast is looking promising with showers being the worst on offer (MUTLEY... get yerself booked in and stop wussing about..!!)

Two types of ride outs.... (country & western... ;))

Goody bags.....

Cheeseboard.... (the squeezy cheese will be safe as, sadly :( , Dan and Cal won't be with us this time)

:friday :beerjug: :friday :beerjug: :friday :beerjug: :friday :beerjug: :friday :beerjug: :friday :beerjug:

Got Thurs and Fri booked off work. It's been a bit hard to get enthusiastic about getting tent etc ready when it seems to have always been raining outside .....

PeterO

been dragged kicking and screaming into another event.... this weekend...! I hate the Olympic's... I really hate them...

I now can't make it...:mad:

Peter, that means you have all day Thursday to get excited before you even set off on Friday....:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom