Honda NC700XA

BMW really missed a trick not doing that with the F650/F800GSs...what is under the dummy tank on those? just a wasted space isn't it!

Airbox, battery, and top of engine, the false tank is pretty much full. The Honda engine is tilted forward hence more room above engine.

Another one who thinks you should look at the Husky Chris:augie

(The Nuda is the one to go for though ;))

I have looked at them.

Sorry Paul, they do nothing for me at all :nenau maybe they'll look better in the flesh.

When I tested the CT at Lings in Ipswich I noticed one of these and was imidiately draw to its looks, the sales guy said it was a commuter :rob. Anyway I was short on time so tested the CT and loved it but decided to wait, use my 1150RT over the winter then go back for the CT. having read this thread I'm going to take a serious look at the 700.

My only worries are those expressed by Nick. Hi Nick, how ya doing mate? Wish I'd kept the GSA you swaped the Goldwing for!! :beerjug:

den update!!!!!

Well still going strong, to be honest i have been using it for everything from the daily commute to weekend rideouts, off to jockland in a couiple of weeks and am tempted to go on it instead of the S10.
Ave 72 mpg and i dont hang about on it, just fitted the Givi rack and a Puig screen as the original screen is great for the summer but wanted to raise the airflow for the winter.
Was luck enough to be one of the testers for the new oxford adventure heated grips which they wanted me to put on the S10 so removed the heated ones already fitted :blast and these will go on the NC for the winter.
I'll fire some photo's up today

Back
Top Bottom