Which Modern bikes will become Classics?

Ducati 916 - an easy one

Ducati 999 - it's going to get there :rob

Fireblade 954 - because it was the leanest and closest to the ideal.

Honda SP-1/SP2

Mille Factory R

BMW HP2s

Al :thumb

Just saw one and for a few minutes wished I still had mine.

Attachments

• MK1_Speed_Triple___.jpg
    MK1_Speed_Triple___.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 974
Kawasaki GT550. In original condition.
The first Honda VFR750, in the white finish..

a few that might be woth collecting for your pension funds..

original Triumph Rocket III

Honda Rhune
Honda Valkyrie
Honda DN-01

BMW C1 scooter
BMW HP1

hm

Urban tiger FireBlade

266812190_urUNX-L-1.jpg

The only sports bike I've ever drooled over and desired.

Question should read 'which bikes currently in production will become classics' and the answer is; any that anyone can be bothered to keep going for the next 40 years.

Will bikes in 40 years time be so vastly improved that the current generation will appear to ride like 1970's MZ250 does now? I don't think so.

sp1

when I advertised my sp1 a firm could not get to me quick enough, they have buyers lined up in berlin. The story of why the sp1 happened is legend.

it makes no difference,as no one will have a licence to ride them soon,next time your at any kind of bike meet just have a look around everyones over forty,they isnt many young ones riding bikes,yes some, but the majority are middle aged men.
so aye ,only us old foggies will appriate some of the for mentioned bikes with fond memorys.
everyone else will just shrug there shoulders and say its just a motorbike.:augie

it makes no difference,as no one will have a licence to ride them soon,next time your at any kind of bike meet just have a look around everyones over forty,they isnt many young ones riding bikes,yes some, but the majority are middle aged men.
so aye ,only us old foggies will appriate some of the for mentioned bikes with fond memorys.
everyone else will just shrug there shoulders and say its just a motorbike.:augie

Sadly, I think there's a lot of truth in that.

Andres

so who's going to be buying the older bikes in 15 yrs time ? :confused:

:nenau god knows mate,i know of plenty men in middle age that ride bikes,but only one or two of the younger generation my son is one of them,i just dont know .
its a god damn forture for young folk to get through there car test never mind there bike test,and its getting more and more difficult for them to get through there bike test.
not to mention what they are paying for insurance ,i am sure there is plenty of us on here with sons and daughters in there early twentys paying astromical insurance priemiums for just there cars.
i just dont know mate ,it worrys me to think bikes will be a thing of the past shortly .:thumb2

I'm biased but the TBS will be, showing already in prices. Few pics of mine below: :thumb

P1000428.jpg

tbs44.jpg

P1000426.jpg

Original................

TBS1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom