Honda DN01

ebbo

Reaction score
My buddies new old stock Honda DN01. Seems it was pre registered by Honda in 09 and kept as a display bike somewhere (maybe London). It was zero mile, showroom fresh and a bargain price, too good for Dave to pass up on :thumb2

Attachments

• Honda_DN01.jpg
    Honda_DN01.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3,643
Innovative ...

... engineering, and probably the shape of things to come; but fugly :blast

I dunno, I like that. Squint a bit and it's along the lines of Judge Dredds lawmaster...

325.jpg

My buddies new old stock Honda DN01. Seems it was pre registered by Honda in 09 and kept as a display bike somewhere (maybe London). It was zero mile, showroom fresh and a bargain price, too good for Dave to pass up on :thumb2

Did you ride it?

How cheap is to be 'too good to pass up'?

Any warranty?

I would like a go on one of them, even though they were a daft price when launched they seem to hold a fair price 2nd hand, i like stuff thats not run of the mill as i've had all them :augie

Did you ride it?

How cheap is to be 'too good to pass up'?

Any warranty?
Yes, but very briefly, it's automatic, very low to the ground and surprisingly comfy :thumb2

Nearly half what they were when new out, they were very expensive originally :eek:

9 months

I can fully understand love it - hate it reactions, it's not exactly my cup of tea ether, I'd rather have a NC700X DC, but I do appreciate the effort Honda put in to it and the standard of finish is really good.

i really like it. Im now gonna go have a look for one.

Gosh, these had completely passed me by. I'll doff my helmet to Honda for giving the futuristic cruiser niche a go, but not really my thing. I might have to find one to look at though, just to try to understand the shape.

VERY interesting bikes :)
I had a good look at one at the Honda Dealers Near Canterbury a while back.

What does your friend think of it so far?

I would have had one but my knees hit the side of the tank making it just not fit me . These are the future. I love T Max's and have just bought my 5th , another Mk 3 at a Steal of a price . Big Scoots will be the Next big thing once all the Adventure Bikers have got too old to Get on and off their GS/Superten/Explorer/Multistrada You wait and see . Love the Look of that Honda and Well made:thumb

See Good except Knee room

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AAJaYjedN5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will buy a DN-01 and add it to the pension fund next time a couple of grand "pops up" this scooter/bike hybrid is definately on my list of future classics.

its still very "under the radar" due too its outrageous launch price

hm

If only it weren't so pointless an exercise! :blast

Obviously you've never ridden one. :rolleyes:

And you'd better tell BMW they're wasting millions developing a big scoot type of bike.

my mate has had a DN01 for over 3 years, paid over 9K for it just after they were launched, he loves it, easy effortless to ride, decent performance, simple to clean etc etc. I think he's done about 7k miles with no issues whatsoever, he's fitted a Givi carrier and topbox, sat nav, intercom and for him it's the perfect bike. each to their own I guess.........

Back
Top Bottom