Iphone photos upside down?

Monsieur

Most respected and loved member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
iphone 4
take a photo with volume buttons uppermost but when I copy to my computer they appear upside down :nenau

I bet you got it cheap off ebay and it was imported from Australia:D

Have you thought about turning it up the other way when taking photos:thumb2

iphone 4
take a photo with volume buttons uppermost but when I copy to my computer they appear upside down :nenau

Turn the phone the other way up (I'm guessing that you're probably left handed so like to take the pic with your left hand, though....)

Rotate the pic in phone before transferring it - Photos > Camera Roll > Choose Pic > Edit > Rotate (icon at bottom left of screen)

Rotate the pic in whatever photo software you're using on your PC (I'm guessing it's a PC rather than a Mac. If you were using a Mac you wouldn't need to copy pics across as iCloud would do it all for you.)

Get a mac, you will never go back !

Have you thought about turning it up the other way when taking photos:thumb2

rarely use it for photos but only using it the same way that my kids use their's and also the same way as per the iphone websitey thingy :nenau

rarely use it for photos but only using it the same way that my kids use their's [sic] and also the same way as per the iphone websitey thingy :nenau

Could it be the same issue that causes your difficulty in using the third person plural possessive pronoun....? :augie

rarely use it for photos but only using it the same way that my kids use their's and also the same way as per the iphone websitey thingy :nenau

Yeah but the kids use some form of witch craft, I am often refered to as "Dad you spoon"! :rob

When I connect the iphone to the computer via usb I click on my computer and then onto the iphone photos.

I can't see anyway to edit them this way as this option just let me view the photos and nothing else.

Whay can I do, or what software can I use that can let me download the photos onto the computer and then edit them as I wish?

take a picture, clink on the in the iphone, a tab come up orientate and you can adjust it in the phone.

in the PC the viewer should have a drop down tab "view" and again it should allow you to orientate the image in 90 degree steps.

It might be an idea to read the manual or got to youtube and do a search on how do you switch the image on your iPhone....

:thumb2

just a suggestion....:augie

An alternative solution

In my lifetime, I have met two people with the following ability. (one is my current accountant)
When they pick up a newspaper and it is upside down, they just, in their own words, turn their brains upside down, and read it as it is.
Myke

Back
Top Bottom