INSURANCE £89
MARQUEE £600
MAPS £125

YOU £40 FOR THE WEEKEND

I`m the idiot'

Leaning on an open door there Steve:pullface

You called yourself an idiot, and as a good friend, I agreed with you:kissy2

But you know i didn't mean it:hide

If your short.....and £30 is not enough let us know, I'll throw in a tenner on arrival:thumb2 perhaps others could do the same.....I'm serious....

If your short.....and £30 is not enough let us know, I'll throw in a tenner on arrival:thumb2 perhaps others could do the same.....I'm serious....

Thank you, no its fine, thanks, just bring a freind :thumb

I`m not going to worry about money thats for sure too negative :thumb

We will be fine I have every faith in people paying at the gate :thumb

Steve.....I know you haven't got any vendors this year 'cos the buggers have gone to hogrizons, but I've got a load of LED lights that we're doing HERE

I was planning on bringing along just a couple of samples for people to look at and order afterwards, but if I bring more, I'd be able to bung a tenner a set to you if you like? (the postage we save plus £4 from us)

Your bash, your call, but happy to do it if it helps? :beerjug:

PS just don't tell Gert :rolleyes:

Steve.....I know you haven't got any vendors this year 'cos the buggers have gone to hogrizons, but I've got a load of LED lights that we're doing HERE

I was planning on bringing along just a couple of samples for people to look at and order afterwards, but if I bring more, I'd be able to bung a tenner a set to you if you like? (the postage we save plus £4 from us)

Interested :thumb2

'TOLETS £189
CLUB HOUSE £450
TEE SHIRTS £650
BAILS £75
Lime house lizzy £xxxx
ELVIS £250
FOOD £1000 plus
half FIREWORKS £750 (me pay)
INSURANCE £89
MARQUEE £600
MAPS £125

YOU £40 FOR THE WEEKEND

I`m the idiot'

Leaning on an open door there Steve:pullface

If you are short, let me know

Sorry to miss this but I am awajyon business

Steve

I will happily give a bit more if you find yourself short as why should you be out of pocket for doing all the running around and organizing year after year.

Just let me know mate and i will happily go round with a big stick to drum up money.....

All the best

Mark

back of tent sales or car fine :thumb

I'd just like to say, good luck with the HR and have fun. As in previous years would love to come but can't get time off work. Bloody Olympics!:mad:

Without seeing a specific amount allocated to producing trays and trays of doughnuts, I have to say I'm reconsidering my attendance... :D

Back
Top Bottom