Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFROADING AT HOGRAOST

Quote Originally Posted by finn View Post
    so what ya taking then tim
    Giving it a miss mate

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGod View Post
    I will be bringing the new HP for a run out

Quote Originally Posted by Losttheplot View Post
    Why? At the minute i'd like to get a few responses from those that want to ride (and what they will be riding), and i'll tailor something to suit the majority- nothing is set in concrete yet.

I know i won't be able to please everyone, but i may have a spare map or 2 if a few people want to do their own thing.

As Steve's lost dog event is tailored towards the big GS's and the like, i'll try and focus my ride on the more off road biased bikes.

I'm thinking of more a medium paced ride at present, but can turn up the fun factor if required (well as much as the xchallenge will let me )

I should point out that after all the recent rain, the plain and a lot of the surrounding trails are thick sloppy mud, with plenty of ruts thrown in for good measure.

Nathan
    how many going to off road ride then will be clean x or the 1200?
    long way to trailer the bike is it sat and sun or will be too F%$£*& to do both and drive home????
    decisions decisions

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by finn View Post
    how many going to off road ride then will be clean x or the 1200?
    long way to trailer the bike is it sat and sun or will be too F%$£*& to do both and drive home????
    decisions decisions
    It will just be a ride on the saturday, unless someone else wants to do a run on the sunday?

Previous years have seen us clock up between 120-140 miles on the saturday.

It depends on numbers and pace. So far i have at least myself and pinkytiff riding.

Anyone else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12