Saturday food booking

What do you fancy then? One main, one pud

• Total voters

Madame B

Reaction score
Saturday night food!

I'll be sorting the menu with Andrew at the pub in the next couple of days so watch this space...
:cool:

EDIT - see below for menu

So...Jo....is it likely to be the pub menu, or will they be teasing us with a summer BBQ.....bnige

The intention is for a couple or so choices, probably from the pub menu, plus something for us awkward veggie types :thumbup:

Given the unpredictable weather I think chancing eating outside might be a bit risky!

The intention is for a couple or so choices, probably from the pub menu, plus something for us awkward veggie types :thumbup:

Given the unpredictable weather I think chancing eating outside might be a bit risky!

Right you are Jo....:D

MENU!!!

Here’s the menu for Saturday night.

We’re eating together in the pub at 18.30.

Two courses are included in the weekend price.

We need to have indications of what you would like by the 18th. I'm sure a bit of last minute horse trading will be ok if needed.

Note - if you're on the road ride there is a possibilitry of fish and chips for lunch if this affects your choice.

If you need anything special, drop Madame or myself a PM. Andrew at the pub says he can do pretty much anything needed.

Mains
  • Veggie lasagne and chips w. salad
  • Chicken curry, rice and poppadum w. veg
  • Beef lasagne and chips w. salad
  • Fish and chips w. mushy peas
Puddings
  • Apple pie and ice cream
  • Chocolate brownie and ice cream
Comments here and order on the voting threads.

T&J

Hello my dears,

Sorry to be dim (as usual) but i cant see a way for me and Mrs Monty to both make our selections? Looks like I will only be able to vote for one of each dish.

Suffice it to say we will both have the same to avoid arguments, so take Monty as a x2.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey - ho hun! If the lovely Sarah would like different food to you just post her choices on this thread and it'll be sorted. xx

Hey - ho hun! If the lovely Sarah would like different food to you just post her choices on this thread and it'll be sorted. xx

You are a love, but I just confirmed with Sarah that she is happy to have the same as me in order to avoid food envy. It can be a nasty business can food envy, :eek:

See you soon!

Matt xxx

Selection made.....safe in the knowledge that I'll be fed all weekend....nice....bnige

fooood

Chicken Curry and apple pie, to save on washing up I don't mind if it all comes together on the same plate. :barf

Chicken Curry and apple pie, to save on washing up I don't mind if it all comes together on the same plate. :barf

It might be too spicy for you, dude. Those apples can be a bit edgy.

Matt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom