Pub breakfasts - all set

Pub breakfast?

• Total voters

mr badger

Reaction score
EDIT - Breakfasts now arranged for both days. Looks like plenty of takers.

Pay as you go. Served from 08.30 to 10.00.

Need a rough idea of numbers for breakfasts at the pub. This is to help Andrew with staffing levels (the pub is open for breakfasts just for us).

You won't be held to this - it's just for planning

Just click a vote above

What time is the brekkie on Saturday morning?

Might try and have a run down if I'm not working.

wish i could,but sadly i must be a good boy :tears :tears :tears

Ashley darling, let me know what would suit you and I'm sure I can get something sorted... even a shrinking boy needs his brekker! :)

Only just spotted this thread. Sarah and I are likely to have breakfast on Saturday, but probably not Sunday. Hope it is not too late?

Matt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ashley darling, let me know what would suit you and I'm sure I can get something sorted... even a shrinking boy needs his brekker! :)

fankoo,but iz bring bars with i :kissy2

Only just spotted this thread. Sarah and I are likely to have breakfast on Saturday, but probably not Sunday. Hope it is not too late?

Matt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not at all dearest... :kissy2 the thread is only really to establish if there are enough takers, which there are, to make it worth the pub opening up just for us lot for brekker.

Soooooooooo looking forward to seeing you two again and, everything crossed, for longer than last time.... :augie

Brekkies

I'll be up for one Sat and Sun, thought I'd already said but have now!, not long to go so get THAT WEATHER SORTED!!.

Errmm bit embarrassed to reply so late but I'll be there fri sat Sunday so guess two cooked breakfasts will totally destroy my DIET but I'll have 'em anyways :)

TA and button pushed

Back
Top Bottom