Heading West Sunday 31st Oct

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
PW & myself are meeting in tesco Llantrisant tomorrow @ 9am,heading to Aberporth on the West coast of Wales,route is likely to be
Ogmore valley>Abercraf> Llandeilo> Carmarthen>Aberporth> Fishguard area and then a route East involving as little M/ways as poss,anyone else want to join us or meet en-route?
Mixture of A's B's and back roads,no off roading-well, none planned:rolleyes:

Ride west

What time do you think youl be at Llandeilo or perhaps I could meet you at Llandovery no where mutch in Llandeilo to sit and waite

Re: Ride west

Deno said:
What time do you think youl be at Llandeilo or perhaps I could meet you at Llandovery no where mutch in Llandeilo to sit and waite

Deno,
You're more than welcome to join us,you decide where,

Lonely @ Llandeilo eh;)

We should be @ Abercraf about 10.45
Brynaman about 11.05

If you'd rather meet @ Llandovery,it wasn't on intended route,but we could roll in about 11.30-ish :rolleyes:
Maybe see you tomorrow;)

Steve.

ride west

Im assuming your coming from Abercrave down to Ystalefera and then up the A4608 to Brynamman if so ill be at the mini roundabout in Brynamman where you turn right to go over the mountain to Llandovery or left to Ammanford and Llandeilo at 11 AM remember the clocks go back tonight see you tomorrow Mark

Fantastic

Well what a ride.

Me having my numpty head on sat and waited for PW and HumVee in the wrong tesco's, even after being told twice !!

So I finally hooked up with them at Rhicos and away we went. Met our other rider of the day and eventually ended up in a petrol station just outside Carmarthen where I bid them farewell and headed to Haverfordwest to drop some stuff off at me Mam's and collect a parcel from there.

Anyway It was a fantastic ride out and I hope we do it again soon and next time i'll stick around for what i'm sure was the best part of the trip.

Bob

Ride West

Good roads good company good fun enough said see you again soon Deno

Nice to meet you Mark

Echo the sentiments above,great.......... company,roads,weather,scenery etc..............
Good to meet you today Mark,great ride through your back garden (Black Mountains);)
Bob (Cardiff) you're right you missed some great roads,next time eh?
Mark,told you I'd make you famous with a pic on the web.........
not sure if it's your good side though:rolleyes:

Attachments

• pw & deno aberporth.jpg
    pw & deno aberporth.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 72
here's another....

Just to show that it is possible to find Sun in Wales in October:rolleyes:

Attachments

• welsh sunshine oct.jpg
    welsh sunshine oct.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 69
Great day chaps, apart from 90 year old Mrs Jones from unpronounceable who wanted me as an ornament for her car door.

Damn, If I'd picked this one up on Saturday I'd have joined you.....I looked in Wales section Friday night before I went Home.....Oh Well glad you had a good day !:beerjug:

Damn Indeed

Dennis said:
Damn, If I'd picked this one up on Saturday I'd have joined you.....I looked in Wales section Friday night before I went Home.....Oh Well glad you had a good day !:beerjug:

You missed a good un Dennis:(
I did ask of your whereabouts,but a little bird told me that you were far too busy D.I.Y. ing to come out to play :rolleyes:
Maybe see you Wednesday evening at Abercrave?:beer:

Back
Top Bottom