Thank You

A splendid weekend, and great to catch up with old & new tossers...:thumb2

Thanks to Steve & Team for their usual excellent efforts....:clap

A special thx to Eddie for allowing me to have a dry nights sleep...:bow

I got fecking soaked again on the way home, but thanks to the 'drying rooms' @ Andover RFC, and my being led astray to purchase new gloves, I was as dry as a bone on returning home...

However, next year I'm going turn up in this bad boy....maybe....:D

KBMonstertruck.jpg

Fekk me Keith.....that looks camper than a row of tents!!!

The car's pretty :ymca too :D

I got fecking soaked again on the way home, but thanks to the 'drying rooms' @ Andover RFC, and my being led astray to purchase new gloves, I was as dry as a bone on returning home...

KBMonstertruck.jpg

that beast makes you look positively pretty Dahling:D feck me Kieth how big an accessory mount is that gonna need:eek: dont think ive enough Ali:D

All cars should be in the car park (once unloaded and camp set up). Otherwise it's like camping in a car park and just keeps everyone separated.

that beast makes you look positively pretty Dahling:D feck me Kieth how big an accessory mount is that gonna need:eek: dont think ive enough Ali:D

It's the flute lovely....:eek:

Bloody truck is awesome....:clap

Thank You Steve & Team.

Sincere thanks to Steve and his team of assistants for all your work and effort to make such a great event. :thumb2 Well done. :clap

We (Me, wife and sons) enjoyed our weekend and had a good time.
The persistent rain, occasionally torrential didn't dampen spirits and in fact everyone was jovial. :)

Thanks also for the Jam Doughnuts, they're absolutely delicious. :drool
We shall have to move near your bakery as the Jam Doughnuts where we reside are far inferior to your mouthwatering offerings.

We look forward to Hog Raost 2013. :bounce1

Cheers, :beerjug:

Richard, Christine & Sons.

P. S.

Thanks to Gaz (SkyGod) for bringing some kit. :thumb2
I needed a pair of gloves for trail riding in the summer in the dry warm weather (when it eventually arrives) :rolleyes:
3 different pairs of Klim gloves later, now I think that I've got all weather conditions covered. :thumb

Cheers Gaz and Ian. :beerjug:

Rich.

KBMonstertruck.jpg

KTM 525 EXC would look great in the back of that "Monster Energy" truck and be ideal for the traditional Hog Raost off - road ride. :green gri

All cars should be in the car park (once unloaded and camp set up). Otherwise it's like camping in a car park and just keeps everyone separated.

Only if you let be like that. You've got legs :nenau

i agree.

it's a bike event, not a car event. at least, i thought it was :confused:

I'd say it's a great event where people eat, drink, dance, laugh, make new friends, catch up with old friends and sleep in tents no matter how they arrive. Long may it continue.....Roll on 2013.

Back
Top Bottom