Thank You

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks Steve and all who helped,another cracking events.
A tad damp this year,but Limehouse Lizzy and the Fireworks made up for that..

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yes, a big well done to Steve, his family and all his helpers another excellent event, just got home after an exhausting and difficult 15 minute drive home:augie lots of flooded roads and the canal is flowing over its lock gates by a few inches, the local village has had the emergency services in attendence to pump out homes, it's amasing that the hograost was relatively normal if a little damp.

Not an easy event to manage in good weather and Steve certainly stepped up to the plate in getting this event to run smoothly.

If it turns in to make loss i'd be happy to chip into a pot to ensure steve isn't too out of pocket.

Shep

Thanks from me too, an impressive performance considering the vile weather. I hope the rugby club don't get too cheesed off about the state of the pitch.

Added having seen Shep's post - I'd be happy to bung something in to help Steve out. Does he do Paypal?

Me too....just let me know if the pot needs topping up :thumb

Likewise...many thanks to Steve and co. for hard work. Also good to put faces to names. Met some great people. :beerjug:

Damp gear off, dirty balls scrubbed, tent can wait! :D

Thank you to Steve, his family and all the helpers for a good weekend.
Lovely meet up with old friends and also make some new ones.
Hot bath now and sort all the muddy and soggy shite out later.

Thank you Steve and the team for such a Fantastic weekend in the face of difficult weather conditions....Great to see old friends and met some new ones.

Like I said before these meets are all about the people. :beerjug:
I Couldn't have wished for better company, I'll post my pics up later once I've resized them.

Once again, Thank you ALL for making it happen.

See you all next year, if not sooner.
:thumb2

Thanks from us too Steve and your wee helpers... :)

As Shep says, let us know if the pots needs a squeeze please... :thumb

Many thanks to Steve and family + helpers from Lu and I too.

Good to meet old and new faces.... a great turnout considering how much H2O was about.

As above, more than happy to chip into the pot if needed.... let us know :thumb2

Brilliant stuff the Burbidges clan

Another brilliant event put on by Bakes, Beckie and the rest of the clan.
The fireworks were outstanding and the band brilliant. As for the pig..... Yum yum.
As usual the doughnuts were memorable !!:D

Cheers Bakes
Thanks for everything as always, it just shows that us biker types arent to scared of a bit of rain and mud :augie :augie :augie

If the RFC kick up a bit to much let everyone know I'm sure we'ed all cough up some more bunce :clap

judge worked his magic then....:thumb

......In his sexy Hi-viz Bra
boobies.gif

:thumb2

Thanks Steve, Becks and all involved with the event.

Fantastic, as always, that rain was a bugger though:eek:

Ditto all the comments above, it was a smashing do!

Thank you Steve and the rest of the team :thumb2

Had a fantastic time thanks Bakes and Becky oh and thanks to those that helped make sure I did not end up falling over in the mud!

Back
Top Bottom