Sograost in the black

Glad to hear it :beer: It was a pleasure to be part of the 10th Anniversary

Thank you again Steve and EVERYONE for making this happen.

Thats fantastic, well done.

It was really lovely seeing the Gateway folk enjoying themselves on Friday evening.

Thats brilliant news!

All your hard work showed and paid off :thumb2

It was worth the 6 hour journey there and back in one day, well worth while and great to see everyone.

Thank you Steve :)

Bakes in Black

Well done Steve, that is excellent news considering the weather and so many wimps not turning up:blast
Roll on next year, and yes, fireworks please:D

Great work Steve .
I appreciated all your hard work to make my 'first' hograost a memorable one.
It was a fantastic event not in any way diminished by the rain.........

What a great bunch of people attending .:pullface

great it was in the black:thumb2

would loved to have stayed longer but it was worth it dropping in for part of saturday just to catch up with people

Nice one Steve well done wet but a grate weekend. See you next year:beerjug:

Good news.

As we couldn't come, is there a way we can make a small donation to your charity Steve?

Good to hear you made a profit, great effort on your part. I feel guilty that I won the tent, but not that guilty to give it back.

Nice to meet you all, definitely come again next year.

Good to hear you made a profit, great effort on your part. I feel guilty that I won the tent, but not that guilty to give it back.

Nice to meet you all, definitely come again next year.

Yes please and can I trouble you for a 2013 HOGRAOST logo :D

I have the theme :thumb

Graet too meet you, and when you want to take me traveling please call. :thumb

Thoroughly enjoyed it too.

Thank you to everyone who turned up and nice to meet so many people. had a thoroughly good time, even it it was a wee bit wet, but still better than a ride out to tesco Good fireworks too. Was made very welcome by everyone, and eventually arrived home at 1 am, thoroughly soaked but happy. Mind you, getting up at 4am for my day shift was err, interesting.

looking forward to the next one, but next time im bringing heavy duty wet weather gear!!!!

TYVM.

Mark:bounce1:)

Back
Top Bottom