What to do in Prague?

Cheesy Mike

Probably a stupid question as the answer is obviously "drink beer", but what are the recommendations on a night out in Prague?

I'm off there for a business meeting on Thursday. Luckily the timing of the meeting and the flights mean I'll be flying out on Wednesday and back on Friday. I therefore get 2 nights to enjoy Prague. Any recommendations on must-do restaurants, or bars, or streets full of restaurants and bars gratefully received.

Mike

Cheesy Mike said:
Probably a stupid question as the answer is obviously "drink beer", but what are the recommendations on a night out in Prague?

I'm off there for a business meeting on Thursday. Luckily the timing of the meeting and the flights mean I'll be flying out on Wednesday and back on Friday. I therefore get 2 nights to enjoy Prague. Any recommendations on must-do restaurants, or bars, or streets full of restaurants and bars gratefully received.

Mike

Catch an early evening Ice Hockey match, about £8, then back to the "Old Town Square" and a couple of jars at the Irish Pub and light munchies (which is really Czech not Paddy), then a bit of culture £10 (National Ballet or Opera), then proper grub I'll PM you the restaurants, then a Blues Club......then K BAR mmmmm;) .

Ungelt blues club behind old square is good, opens a little later than most pubs too.
young crowd into their music...unlike uk blues clubs

good looking pros in prague ;) ;) ;)

its been business doing pleasure etc etc:D :D

They have an amusing sex museum near the bottom of St. Wenceslas Square and the bar next to Charles bridge is the place to hang out but expensive (watch out for the gypsy girls - pickpockets on Charles bridge).

Or simply choose the day or evening when Slavia play Sparta and watch the 70's style hooliganism that makes the poofs at Millwall/Liverpool/Hammers/Chelsea look like handbags at 20 paces...

Back
Top Bottom