UKGSER 'Hogs in the Hay' Rally ~

Don't know what state I'll be in by the time I get back on Friday night, but still hoping to make it. Certainly won't need to eat or drink for a week or two:augie

Louise wants to know if she'll be the only "girl" if she comes with me on her GS, or is it Harley boys only?

Mrs C is coming as well, still trying to convince her it's going to be a fun weekend (all our other forays anywhere near Wales it's absolutely pissed it down)

You coming Shep.... bring your 4x4...... will be handy for a tripout if its raining??

:D It may come to that, Mrs Sheps Mum has gone in for a hip op and is coming out sat/sun, the rest of the family are away leaving Jeanette to do all the running around, if I come it will be with the dogs and so in the truck, but it looks a real doubt if i'll be there at all.:blast

Cycle Tour of Britain

If anybody over here early enough?

Tour coming over Epynt ranges and in to Brecon between 1200 and 1300 tomorrow.

cheers

Gerry H.

Thanks for the warning ...

Tour coming over Epynt ranges and in to Brecon between 1200 and 1300 tomorrow.

... I have enough problems with the sanctimonious lycra wearing wankers in London as it is, so I'll try and avoid an organised ride :thumb

... I have enough problems with the sanctimonious lycra wearing wankers in London as it is, so I'll try and avoid an organised ride :thumb

Well, that's me changing my outfit I had planned then!

Must not overdo it tomorrow night, must not overdo it tomorrow night, must not over do it tomorrow night, must not overdo it tomorrrow night...:beer::beer::beer::beer:

:D It may come to that, Mrs Sheps Mum has gone in for a hip op and is coming out sat/sun, the rest of the family are away leaving Jeanette to do all the running around, if I come it will be with the dogs and so in the truck, but it looks a real doubt if i'll be there at all.:blast

Is that a bit like hip hop??

Must not overdo it tomorrow night, must not overdo it tomorrow night, must not over do it tomorrow night, must not overdo it tomorrrow night...:beer::beer::beer::beer:
Me too.... I'm just sticking to 2 bottles of Jack Daniels :jager don't want to over do it.

Well, we fully expect to be there late afternoon Saturday subject to no unexpected issues when we get home tomorrow night.

And I'll be bringing a fresh supply of bullshit in case you've all run out by then:D

Cheers :beerjug:

Me too, leaving at 13:00 and taking the scenic route...... should be there between 16 & 17:00.....

See you there !

:beerjug:

Left home at 15:30, travelling at a fair lick when rear tyre decided to give out. Recovered to home arriving approx 30mins ago:blast

Back
Top Bottom