Look at what you missed...

mr badger

Reaction score
...if you didn't come.

593px-Maybug.jpg

We had a hatch of cockchafers to keep us company on early Saturday evening.

Nature; thas luvverly, en't 'at.

wrapped the 2 second to last Olympic thing....could murder a :beer: now...

All has just become clear, took the dog out last night(not code for dogging) and there were thousands of these clattering about some of which were being picked off by a fleet of bats.

Indeed we had one bat (which seemed to get misheard as "wombat" ) then two bats then three bats flying around the field. It was unusual to see them flying about so much out in the open so early in the evening.
Peter

...if you didn't come.

593px-Maybug.jpg

We had a hatch of cockchafers to keep us company on early Saturday evening.

Nature; thas luvverly, en't 'at.

Eek, if I'd known what they looked like I wouldn't have spent half the night batting them with my bare hands:(

Indeed we had one bat (which seemed to get misheard as "wombat" ) then two bats then three bats flying around the field. It was unusual to see them flying about so much out in the open so early in the evening.
Peter

Trust me, I was more worried when they were referring to wom-bats and wom-balls in the same sentence :eek:

Eek, if I'd known what they looked like I wouldn't have spent half the night batting them with my bare hands:(

It was nice talking to you and Gail, and being untouched by them, whilst you two were drawing them to to your heads. :nenau It must be your shampoo. :rolleyes:

Do you know what I missed? Stargazing!

Back
Top Bottom