It's been quite a dance, Woodrow...

MikeO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
1st November

The bike’s booked in to be palletted at John F Kennedy Airport on Thursday lunchtime; I’m booked (Premium Economy – thanks Mike :thumb) on the 0900 British Airways flight out of JFK to LHR the following morning. Apart from a glitch with accommodation (hopefully to be resolved this evening), all arrangements for my return are made.

So this is my final post (for a while, at least) – any further posts would just be laundry lists of things I’ve had to arrange, so would hardly be worth typing. Besides, I’m feeling a little under the weather anyway (just dodged a cold, I think), although my main problem is the depressingly black cloud marked ‘uncertainty’ which has been following me about for the last few days – impending unemployment & homelessness (even temporary) are preying on my mind like 2 big preying things. My reluctance to plan, which has added so much to my visit here, isn’t translating well to my return to real life…

So this is how the journey ends – no big finale – but then, this was only ever meant to be my diary anyway - hope you’ve enjoyed it…

See you on the road.

Mike
10719784-Ti.gif

10721728-L-0.jpg

3954741-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom