Siberia 2012 story so far

Just catching up Kev and what a fantastic trip and report. I sure there will be some treasured memories and great stories still ahead to be told.

Glad you all arrived home safe and we'll see yous in a couple of weeks

P1020189_zps83e545be.jpg
:thumb

Thank you Sir, hope you's are having a great time! love the picture, where was that taken?

See ya soon matey :thumb

We are at the top of cable car at Fuente De, in the Picos.

Bet you enjoyed the road up to Fuente De :JB What am I saying. Bet you enjoyed ALL the roads in the Picos. A biker's paradise.

Jealous? Moi?

And as for our Siberian friends..............:beerjug:

Fantastic report on the trip. Lots of "events" Lots of stories. And everyone back safely.

Looking forward to hearing the unwritten stories :blagblah:friday

Looking for something else and found this, one hour later.......:D
Great trip and write up and full credit for bothering, at the end off a long day the last thing you want to do is start writing it up :clap

If anyone is heading that way and wants to learn a bit of basic Russian have a look at Linkword. It very easily taught me enough Russian to get by plus the alphabet

Looking for something else and found this, one hour later.......:D
Great trip and write up and full credit for bothering, at the end off a long day the last thing you want to do is start writing it up :clap

Thanks a mil Northern Jock, Appreciate that. :thumb
It is tough keeping it going but fun to look back on now! :)

Finally got to read the entire report. What a mega trip and excellent report. Respect :thumb

Finally got to read the entire report. What a mega trip and excellent report. Respect :thumb

Thanks Dave,
Was a fantastic trip but very difficult to keep a log going and writing the report just as I was dosing off in the tent each night.

Mark is in the process of building a web site which will have all the info that I missed in my tied state, I will post a link when he finishes it! :thumb

See ya at the next event :beerjug:

Kev

Thanks Dave,
Was a fantastic trip but very difficult to keep a log going and writing the report just as I was dosing off in the tent each night.

Mark is in the process of building a web site which will have all the info that I missed in my tied state, I will post a link when he finishes it! :thumb

See ya at the next event :beerjug:

Kev

The web site is up and running now for Siberia 2012 and for the up coming 2014 trip to attempt the eastern bam for anyone that's interested.
bamriders.com
Cheers for now
Kev

Back
Top Bottom