Anyone in Zaragoza...

(RIP) DitchWater

I fell ill once...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
...or even just the region of Arragon?

My bike's breaking down and I need some local advise for a mechanic who may fancy doing a Hall sensor change with me. I'm going to order a replacement tomorrow, because I'm 90% certain that that's my problem, but I'm stuck right in the middle of Zaragoza because I guessed there might be something here. It seems I was wrong. :augie

Drove passed Zaragosa a couple of weeks ago. What's the point - its in the middle of nowhere! You should have kept on going...

Drove passed Zaragosa a couple of weeks ago. What's the point - its in the middle of nowhere! You should have kept on going...

Superb place to visit and stay - you clearly didn't see any more than the outskirts :)
Well worth a visit

...or even just the region of Arragon?

My bike's breaking down and I need some local advise for a mechanic who may fancy doing a Hall sensor change with me. I'm going to order a replacement tomorrow, because I'm 90% certain that that's my problem, but I'm stuck right in the middle of Zaragoza because I guessed there might be something here. It seems I was wrong. :augie

Just pop into any local garage and explain your problem in your best Spanglish. They will get your gyst and fall over themselves to help you out. Dont be frightened to ask. Zaragoza is a fab place to enjoy once you get in there from the A23. Good luck. :thumb2

dear oh, dear... I always feel super relaxed in Zaragoza..

Some of the nicest places and people in Zaragoza, they don't all speak English. I know a 1100GS owner there, but he's from Valencia and might tell you to do one.

Anyway try these guys:

http://www.goyaauto.bmw.es/es/goyaauto/es/index.html

It is a very nice place to be this evening in Zaragoza. I've had a great time practising my Spanish and enjoying the city whilst forgetting my problems and look forward to some more time with these people tomorrow.

It looks like I'll be here for a few days now and look forward to the opportunity to immerse myself in a region of Spain which is less visited by the Brits. :D

It'll be easy. :) En serio?

Looks like a quarry town from the motorway from Valencia. Doesn't look very inviting at all. Maybe I'll stop off for a look next time on that route.

zara is gorgeous. I broke down there too and was forced to stop. Beautiful.
In fact it was so good, on my next trip through spain we deliberately went there for a stop over.
Amazing roman ruins, incredible plaza and the old town is so original it aches.

I look forward to another visit one day.

Sorry to hear your bike trouble mate - hope you get sorted. :thumb2
If i can be of any assistance with t'internet or whatever, just let me know!

Thanks Michael,

My parts are on their way and should be here early next week and all I have to do is get it fitted, I hope. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom