KTM 690 stolen in Dublin

stolen KTM Dublin

from one of my contacts bike seen being chased up Cappagh road finglas being chased by 3 patrol cars , he says that there is a small gate that the Theives use in that area to enter DUNSINK Dump and a lot of bikes are recovered there , if you can get a few mates to check that area asap it should help

will try and get a GPS Ref for that area N53.38510, W-6.32024 Dunsink lane , also call into garda station in Finglas

stolen KTM Dublin

I have been advised it is too dangerous to go around the area , contacts are been made to try and recover bike

I have been advised it is too dangerous to go around the area , contacts are been made to try and recover bike

Phil, I met Noah today. We got updates as to the chase while we were out. The gardai know the name of the main driver of the bike as he was not wearing a helmet while doing wheelies in a housing estate. But the bike is now in the fields and we were warned off going there (even in numbers) due to what you could be confronted by. if the bike is recovered I have a car garage in Dublin Industrial estate (near the last location) owned by a mate. Noah will be able to work on the bike there and get any tools he needs (although he has everything with him :D).

Great work by Dublin's finest.

Here's hoping for a successful recovery of both the bike and our reputation:thumb2

Now if someone let slip the name of the toerag..................:augie

FFS.

Only just seen this.
If there's anything i can do - ya know how to get me. ;)

Very Friggin SAD that they couldn't go and get it last night

No Go Areas in Dublins capitol But then it's happening all over

Hope Noah's bike is still there

look Forward to updates

If needed are there any people available at 5am tomorrow ;) If so pm me.

Right..........., my shaft drive is fcuked:mad: and I've just started stripping it down. So far I've burnt my finger, hit my head off the pannier and broke a nail....I'm definitely in the mood to kick something or someone:D

Right..........., my shaft drive is fcuked:mad: and I've just started stripping it down. So far I've burnt my finger, hit my head off the pannier and broke a nail....I'm definitely in the mood to kick something or someone:D
your gsa given ya bother all ready ?

Result !

I could not say a lot earlier as things were developing. The air support unit were on another mission and put in some time looking for the bike. They located it in a hedge near Cappagh hospital. The ground crew arrived up and recovered a cbr 600 straight away but could not get at the KTM.

Edit.... Not his bike. BUT as I type this the asu are back overhead and a group of "members have decended on the field to recover it. Keep watching . . . . . . . .

The ground crew arrived up and recovered a cbr 600 straight away but could not get at the KTM. Anyway a different tack was tried and now the bike is on its way to Gannons yard in Donabate. Noah will need to get out there to get / see the bike. Any volunteers to bring him from town to Donabate ?

Sorry not to be closer to offer more assistance I'll text Og and Electric Monk and see if they can do anything?

What was the craic were the Gaurds for getting a beating for going in somewhere to rescue these bikes?

Luke,
i've lost your number. :blast
i can give him a lift.

get in touch.
will stay online til theres a result. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom