KTM 690 stolen in Dublin

Contact made / help offered / will update when i know more meself. :thumb2

Fair play to all - especially Luke and Dr Farkoff - hope yer around if i ever get a Bike nicked! :clap

There has been serious "political" pressure here. (I dont know from where) But to get the chopper up and on site for this is no mean feat. Six bikes recovered from the tip :eek:. Still not sure if his is in the recovered bikes. :confused:

Any more developments on this one?

I spoke to the recovery guys earlier. They have a ktm 690 but could not confirm if its Noahs :rolleyes:. Also spoke to a guy that lives very near the area it was found and he aid there was only one ktm in the fields sso I reckon its his. The recovery guys did say "it was not good" but as they had to look at it to confirm it was a ktm :blast I got the impression they knew little about bikes. Noah is getting a tour of Dublins tourist hotspots :beerjug: today so at least his mind will be kept busy.

I spoke to Noah yesterday evening, just as 'a' KTM was being recovered.
Via Luke - J.F. Sebastian was on to me - as he has a van suitable for recovery if the Bike wasn't rideable. (Nice offer, Thanks :thumb2 )
But that was last night.
Haven't heard back from Noah.
:nenau
I'm training today but will adapt to suit any plan that comes together.
Dont know if J.F. is free today.
Noah has my numbers.
.... that's all i know.
~~~

2 x KTM superdukes recovered , still an operation in the area by Gardai , a request for €1500 ransom was made on friday for the return of the bike to a chap i know and chased out of the area

lots of offers of bikes to Noah and Accomodation

now just a waiting game

pg

Enough to make you weep. :mad:
Will be on 'standby' through the week, if it's any help. :nenau

What really makes this all worse is how it's going to make Ireland look as Noah continues on his travels and writes on his blog about the fact that amongst the many stolen bikes recovered in just one weekend, two of them happened to be KTM's, neither of them his, makes you wonder how many more are out there. The only saving grace will be how kind and helpful people have been and the great lengths they are going to to retrieve the bike.

The people responsible for this are a disgrace to their country! :mad:

The people responsible don't think like that €€€€€s worth of damage lives put on hold for 10 minutes "fun". The police are working with one hand behind their backs due to certain commissions taking actions for the slighted complaint all of which are gleefully investigated even if some scumbag has 100 previous convictions and 20 unproven complaints behind him. They do a thankless job. Society needs to wake up and see what is happening. Law abiding people are beeing prosoucuted for minor motoring offences while other people get away with it. There are people out there with over 100 convictions and they still get bail. Is this a rant? JJH

I think the judiciary have lost the plot if they ever had it. Living in a bubble. I think the test of "is it safe to let this man / woman on the streets?" should be applied and if there is doubt, they should stay inside. Why should my mother have a care in the world about her safety? Why??? Because we respect scumbags' rights more than we respect her and her fellow citizens' rights. It is nuts.

I think the judiciary have lost the plot if they ever had it. Living in a bubble. I think the test of "is it safe to let this man / woman on the streets?" should be applied and if there is doubt, they should stay inside. Why should my mother have a care in the world about her safety? Why??? Because we respect scumbags' rights more than we respect her and her fellow citizens' rights. It is nuts.

Here here - and how the feck are in a position in Western Europe where somewhere is deemed 'unsafe' to enter?

Something worryingly wrong with that picture.

Hope Noah gets sorted, however that may arise. :mad:

I hear Noah has been 'adopted' by a certain Northside Bike trainer, given shelter and a loan Bike to use while he's in Ireland. :)

Still ... be nice if he got his own Bike back. :mad:

Here here - and how the feck are in a position in Western Europe where somewhere is deemed 'unsafe' to enter?

Something worryingly wrong with that picture.

Spot on there mate. This is what i can not get my head round.

And there will be thousands of yanks (for example) talking about theft in Dublin, quoting Noah's tale. Surely doing damage to tourism.
So these scrotes are causing more than hassle for poor Noah..... And the city leaders are letting this happen day in day out?

This whole situation is frustrating and infuriating, I can't believe it's dragged out this long. I can only assume the thieving scum are holding out simply for the enjoyment of it.

I'm happy though to hear he has been lent a bike so that his story of his trip to Ireland won't be all bad. It was a very kind gesture.

Any more word on the bike?

Back
Top Bottom