KTM 690 stolen in Dublin

I can only assume the thieving scum are holding out simply for the enjoyment of it.

Or the bike was actually taken by "professional! :mad::spitfire thieves and bits are already on sale through their "usual channels" If that is the case then anyone who knowingly buys "off the back of a lorry" bike bits is every bit as much to blame for this embarrassing and totally infuriating event. In fact they are worse as they are the market which motivates the b.....ds to steal for gain.

Fair play to the guys down in Dublin who have moved mountains to try to sort this out :thumb2

Does anyone know Noah's travel plans round Ireland? I for one will be very happy to meet up and show him a wee bit of Norn Iron :beerjug:

......Does anyone know Noah's travel plans round Ireland? I for one will be very happy to meet up and show him a wee bit of Norn Iron :beerjug:

Likewise for the South-West + accomodation over the next 2 weeks - or from mid Sept onwards.

........."If Noah's bike is not recovered he will head to the UK to buy another one"

if that is how it works out I'm willing to put a few quid towards his new bike, would anyone else interested in helping him out.

Count me in.

I think Noah is coming South from what i hear, please dont mention the Motorcycle Loaner he is a bit close to the Area and is fearing Repercussions , if anyone is opening a account let me know and I will Contribute

pg

Irish Times update

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0814/breaking24.html

"If Noah's bike is not recovered he will head to the UK to buy another one"

if that is how it works out I'm willing to put a few quid towards his new bike, would anyone else interested in helping him out.

I think Noah is coming South from what i hear, please dont mention the Motorcycle Loaner he is a bit close to the Area and is fearing Repercussions , if anyone is opening a account let me know and I will Contribute

pg

Count me in too :thumb2

You're more than welcome to use noahfund@ukgser.com Paypal address if no one else wants to sort this.... let me know?

Me too ..... I could even offer him a special deal on my GS1100 which has received zilch response in the for sale section !!

Thanks for making me feel welcome

Hey all. I feel kinda funny being on a BMW site since I've bled orange for a while. But seeing as you all are such nice/helpful/good looking people, I thought I should become a member of UKGSer.

At this point I am still hoping I get the 690 back. In the mean time, I am looking for the following to buy if the price is right:

-KTM LC4 690/640/400
-XT660 tenere
-Some sort of other thumper enduro with some range on the fuel tanks or possibility for large tank.

I am hoping I can find the right bike for less then 4k pounds. Otherwise it will really start to cut into my drinking fund. :beerjug:

Thanks again for all the help.

Noah

Is fund open?
This one is open if you want to send it via Paypal

Please send to noahfund@ukgser.com

Please choose the 'Gift' option to prevent any handling fees being taken by Paypal.

If anyone has a problem with this please PM me :thumb2

I personally know this bike and the seller is a good friend, no idea if its suitable, its for sale on another forum, I have his phone number

]
CF3CE42D75B54C9BA7ACF090A3B55101-0000338074-0002796728-00800L-F0278EB3D01D4A7A8B0068D5E74973DD.jpg

E09459C359E64544AF30D38404EE6C23-0000338074-0002795240-00800L-F6C74504121847198020039EF08BF56C.jpg

A2F1E9A8944C4AD98E4392B4FD4FFEEB-0000338074-0002795238-00800L-DFBD3E5628DC46C69FE6424A3D265A10.jpg

Bike Make : YAMAHA

Bike Model : XTZ 750 SUPER TENERE

Year : 1993

Price : €1500

Mileage :58762 KMS

Colour : WHITE & PURPLE

Extras :LASER PRO DURO CAN,NICE SOUND OUT OF IT,TOP BOX

Overall Bike Condition :VERY GOOD

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition :BRAND NEW FRONT & REAR SPROCKETS & NEW CHAIN,NEW REAR WHEEL BEARINGS,REAR TYRE WITH 300 KMS ON IT,FRONT HAS A BIT LEFT IN IT NOT MUCH

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work :N/A

Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted :NOT RESTRICTED

Bike Location :TRALEE

Irish/English Registered :IRISH

email - HDTOM@BIKERIDER.COM

Tom has no idea I posted this here, sorry to hear about ur bike being stolen, cant imagine how its affected ur trip
Best of luck
Charles

I found my next bike

Thanks for all the help guys. I will be buying Luke's 690 that is at the RallyRaid UK shop. Its registered in the US so it will be way easier on me for a title transfer and everything. On ADV he is Fishfund... and this is his website. http://lukeandnick.com/
This bike has been from south africa to London.. now our adventures are about to collide! :beerjug:

That's Brilliant news Noah, hope to meet ya when ya get to Cork, the real capitol.:beerjug:

Daithi.

Back
Top Bottom