KTM 690 stolen in Dublin

National Radio ireland - Stolen KTM

very good interview on the John Murray show on RTE 1 Radio this morning and huge influx of offers of help , Good show Peter Bookey from AAron Rider Training in "Finglas" Dublin

pg

bed and pints Abbeyleix

Hi Noah

I was on the radio show with you this morning , if you would like to spend some time at my house you are welcome.
I have a lot of experience doing long overland trips and happy to share some of that with you over a few pints,
Also I know Kami and Aidan well and a few more on here, so you are in with the best crew in the world.

Myself and my Brother along with our friend Mide, are heading out to Ukraine on the 4th Sept , to meet with another GSER , Kev Emans.
We will be shiping out to Poland first (on the cheap, ) then riding to Ukraine, Back to Slovakia, Czech Republic and into Germany .

Great Craic Promised if you fancy taggin along at any stage
Gary
+353 87 2651220:aidan

bed & pint in west cork

Hi Noahtheyank

if your travels come south to clonakilty .. there is a bed and a warm meal waiting for ya ......we're living between two surf beaches and have a pub so close i can smell when my pint is ready :aidan

PM if interested :type

Hi Noahtheyank

if your travels come south to clonakilty .. there is a bed and a warm meal waiting for ya ......we're living between two surf beaches and have a pub so close i can smell when my pint is ready :aidan

Feck me...... how come I never get offers like this.......:D

Nice jesture dude.:thumb2

T.

Hi Noahtheyank

PM if interested :type

Peter Bookey and I are riding around Ireland starting tomorrow for the next 4 days. Playing it by ear. I would love to take eveyone up on their offers for pints :beerjug: :beer:

but that makes a wobbly bike :hide

Just caught up with this thread :eek: I thought I'd be reading about Noah's efforts to get what damage was done repaired, and he'd be on his way albeit a few Guinness heavier :blast

Anyone, even you would have hazarded a one of the lowest of the very low would have seen a US plate and realised just exactly what damage they would do to the person and their travels, not just in stealing the bike which is enough in itself..

Echo all the comments about what damage this could well do to famed Irish hospitality. Noah, as you can see from here there are some super people, so I hope in the not-too-distant future you'll look back on this as a cherished part of your adventure. And by the way I think you'll do well to take some of the good people up on their offers :thumb2

So, Noah- wish you the best mate and here's hoping we run in to each other on road somewhere eh...
:beer:

noah dont know your plans but if your traveling north your more than welcome to stay or have the use of a bike.just returned from denmark and norway so any help or info just mail me good luck on the rest of your travels

Facebook comment from Noah about 1 hour ago:clap

"Just when I was finishing the "new" bike, it seems "people" have recovered my KTM. I had given up hope. It is in a van owned by a good friend in Ireland! THANK YOU!!!!!! :D"

Back
Top Bottom